• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

TS2 FE Conversion New ARR

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SJFE

I have changed my mind & am not going to fool with tunnels. This package has never hit the water. This is what I have invested.

TS2 Hull 120.00 delivered.

REK lower & coupler 105.00

HighJack Mount 50.00

Feogao 12L 2048kv 60.00

X-Power 70amp ESC 65.00

Total investment 400.00

MY time fabricating the stand off esc box motor, cooling system parts, 4mm, 5.5 bullets and building...Priceless

This boat can go a couple diffrent ways.

OPTION 1

ARR

Includes every thing pictured add your radio system, rx pack or bec.

275.00+ exact shipping or an EVEN up trade for a new or mint condition SuperVee ARR.

OPTION 2

Hull, HJ mount & Rek

200.00 + exact shipping.

PROP NOT INCLUDED

Specs:

Hull Length: 30 in (762 mm)

Width: 11.5 in (292 mm)

Height: (without engine): 5.75 in (146 mm)

Weight: (hull only): 34 oz (964 g)

General information on the boat. The 3.5 bullets pictured in the radio/battery compartment are for the connection of BEC & LVC units and are wired into the ESC. The Main hatch cover is lexan & birch. I just slapped together in 5 minutes so you may want to make another. The main wires that connect the battery to the esc are solid copper 9awg about .150 & have 5.5s installed. The rest of the connectors in the electrical system are 4mm. The steering servo is a super torque with plenty of power. The opening for the antenna is still open on the front of the foward radio compartment.

This boat is new and will need testing and tuning!!!

The stand is included. Any questions please ask.

I will also consider trades for monos in the 27 to 31 inch range in like new shape.

Payment via paypal only or your accepted trade. Shipping depends on the deal. This a completely new package. So all prices are FIRM.

More pictures avalable upon request.

DSC01877.jpg

DSC01880.jpg

DSC01879.jpg

DSC01867.jpg

Latest posts

Back