Traxxas villlian ex

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
gary,,did you check with tower hobbies for that??? or possibly a local hobby shop that carries traxxas could get it for you... the cowl for the ex and the original villian are the same im perdy sure anyway... good luck with your search,,,if you run into a huge bind,,let me know and ill check with my local shop...

alden

gary,,did you check with tower hobbies for that??? or possibly a local hobby shop that carries traxxas could get it for you... the cowl for the ex and the original villian are the same im perdy sure anyway... good luck with your search,,,if you run into a huge bind,,let me know and ill check with my local shop...

alden
Thank you I use the villian as a chase boat for my gas boats

ya,,, they serve thier perpose thats for sure.... my daughter has one and she loves it,,,,, to me its like watchin paint dry,,,but to her its like lightning till i break out the nitro stuff.... :lol: ... its all about fun,,,,and well,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,getting your boats back......... :lol: :lol: :lol:

alden

Latest posts

Back