• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Top Speed 3 w/Rossi .21 for sale

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ted buckley

Took this out yesterday for testing and it ran in the 50's. Can't run this class due to Son has tunnels in Sport and modified. Hull is perfectly balanced on the water. Boat is race ready. Just add Tx & Rx. Hull is in brand new condition.

Motor specs: Irwin quiet pipe/M440 prop/new bearings(last week)/Liner has been squeezed with Wood's products squeezer. (squeezer included in sale of boat). No scoring on P&L. Rod and crank are in excellent shape.

Hull: 2 servos/On/Off switch/Battery pack(included)/new fuel lines w/filter.

Motor is "as specified". Not a "dud" motor.

Asking $275.00 shipped (lower states please). PayPal preffered.

P7160001.JPG

P7160002.JPG

P7160003.JPG

P7160004.JPG

P7160005.JPG

P7160007.JPG

P7160006.JPG

would this be the one u got from me ted?....if so i wouldnt mind haveing this one back
Yes it is. I tried to run it once before but it didn't have the compression. Bought a squeezer from Woods, change the bearings and yesterday posted a 56mph speed without any tuning(i.e. pipe length/prop/etc.) Let me know. Only been on the water once since I bought it from you.

could u tell me how u have that one set up i have another one just like it but that one is the four boult style with a irwin on it.

could u tell me how u have that one set up i have another one just like it but that one is the four boult style with a irwin on it.
Sorry, I went to fly my airplanes. Just got back. Randy & Robert - you guys are still in the running because James wants to trade for another boat. I'm not interested in trading. He gets first option though, but if he backs out you guys can barter over it. Will get back to you shortly.

Thanks.

Latest posts

Back