• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Tons of Stuff For Sale

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What does spf stand for?
i think its "sold pending funds"

That is correct. If you paid between last night and this morning, your stuff has gone out today and I am in the process of sending tracking numbers right now.

Paul I did not receive your paypal yet today, if I get it tonight I'll ship for you tomorrow.

Thanks,

Matt

Eric,

Those two other things that you wanted, do you want me to send it with Phils stuff? His will go out tomorrow.

yea that will work all i need is the, Lawless K&B 21 cable and sleeve - $4.00 and i might as well grab #18. Futaba FP-PK-FM with crystals - $5 ill add a couple bucks to help with the shipping

payment of 11 bucks sent

Last edited by a moderator:
Matt , i did receive my stuff!! thanks again Rick Lindow

Last edited by a moderator:
Matt,

I'll take the 3.5 puller. Let me total with shipping, will send as "friend". Shouldn't be any cost to you. Shipping is to 45211

I have updated the first post and removed all the sold items including their pictures and I have also reduced prices on all items remaining.

Thanks!!

Back