• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Tons of New Props CHEAP!

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Eric, I will take the 2216-2 if still available. I'll take 2 of the if you have them. Let me know. Thanks

Garett

Eric, accepted your offer for 10 props but some buddies took some props hours before so i will check your rest.

Thanks, Patrick

Thanks Eric! Payment sent.

Shipping address below

Garett DeMaria

120 NW Pleasant Grove Way

Port Saint Lucie, Fl 34986

Eric I would like please,2416,2418,2616,2714,2718,2x 2914,2x3014,,3016,2x3018,3020. Total of 13 props. I have a USA shipping address.

Eric let me know total and give me time to pay please I'm in Australia .

Thanks Dale

Last edited by a moderator:
Eric I will add to the list another 3014.so that makes it 3x 3014. I'll pp $120. Shipping address will be on pp.

$$$ have sent.

Thanks Dale

Eric,

Can you give me the rest of the numbers for (1714/1717) these props. Bar/rake etc.

Thanks, Ron

Dale Lewis - will do. I need your mailing address. Thanks!

Ron - these are all original series ABC props - 50 BAR 10*

Hi Eric I wonder that still sell props? I would take 1 qty 1717 and 1 qty 1816 can you make sharp& balanced how much all total I will mail M.0 let me know cheers Allan

Back