Tom M. I'm having problems with the board hanging up my puter.

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
P

Paul

Hello Tom,

I'm not sure what's happening but the two times I've visited the board it locks up my computer. It takes over 2 minutes for me to view a post? I'm using Netscape Communicator 4.72. Please email me if you have any questions about it. Thanks Tom, Paul.

Paul, I am running IE 5.5 and the screens load super fast, On Netscape I am not sure, Tom will be checking in soon,

Gene

I don't have netscape 4.7... it works fine for me with NN 6.1 and IE 6. I would recommend upgrading your browser. I don't have much control the forum script... as it is very complicated and way outside my abilities

tom

Hello Tom,

Fixed!! I finally spent the 1 hour download time for 6.2.1. Unfortunately I have SAM disease and doing anything big online takes forever. At least now I can enjoy the board!

Paul.

I have problems with it at work. But let me tell you, the RCBOAT.COM site really hangs it for a while. I wonder if it is the YaBB software or server. I like this style!!!

Bill R.

MMBA 8)

i dont know guys... the next version will be out very soon... it will have some neat features that I will add to the main page... ill bet 90 percent of people having probs are on either old computers or old browsers

Unfortunately it takes nearly as much cash for a comp to download all the needed info as It does to run our boats........LOL :- :eek:

Back