Time to Rumble in Evansville

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SayMikey

Its here Friday and test day,Bob Morton is here with 3 round nose boats. We have a nice field 9 B-sport Tunnels...8 Sport 20s....A Whoppin 18 Sport 40s are we the hot bed for Sport 40 or WHAT. 6 Round Nose Scales ....13 Scale boats 8 Open Tunnels.... The other Open Classes did not fair to well with 4 in each class but this is a SPORT RACE and we have some good fast guys Here. The TOP SIX FROM THE 06 Nats are in Scale including THE 06, 05 and 04 US-1 champs Ryan Hobby,Brian Schymik and Steve Peterson. More later with plenty of good pics. Mikey RESULTS BSPORT TUNNEL 1ST MIKE Z 2ND BUDDY BENEDICT 3RD MIKE SCHINDLER OPEN TUNNEL 1ST RAY BOWDEN 2ND LAWSON BURFORD 3RD SCOT WADLOW SPORT 20 MIKE Z 2ND PHIL THOMAS 3RD JAMES ELLETT SPORT 40 1ST BRIAN SCHYMIK 2ND STEVE PETERSON 3RD KEN HILDRETH ROUND NOSE SCALE 1ST KEN HILDRETH 2ND MIKE Z 3RD GREG HAHN OPEN MONO 1ST RAY BOWDEN 2ND TOM DAVID 3RD CHARLIE MEUNCH OPEN HYDRO 1ST RANDALL CARTRIGHT 2ND LAWSON BURFORD 3RD BOB WILLNER SCALE FINAL 1ST RYAN HOBBY 2ND CHUCK HILDRETH 3RD DOUG SHEPARD JOE ROOD SHOOTOUT TOP 3 ROUND NOSE AGAINST THE TOP3 SCALES 1ST RYAN HOBBY Thanks to all the racers this was an awesome race with perfect water cya in June Mike Schindler

Last edited by a moderator:
Its here Friday and test day,Bob Morton is here with 3 round nose boats. We have a nice field 9 B-sport Tunnels...8 Sport 20s....A Whoppin 18 Sport 40s are we the hot bed for Sport 40 or WHAT. 6 Round Nose Scales ....13 Scale boats 8 Open Tunnels.... The other Open Classes did not fair to well with 4 in each class but this is a SPORT RACE and we have some good fast guys Here. The TOP SIX FROM THE 06 Nats are in Scale including THE 06, 05 and 04 US-1 champs Ryan Hobby,Brian Schymik and Steve Peterson. More later with plenty of good pics. Mikey
Don't let dem Yankees rut up our race track before Saturday! <_< . My OLD sport 40 has 2 wins in a row. Sounds like it's going to be really tough to make it 3.

Sure wish I could have made it. But since I am scale director for Dist. 4 now I thought that I better go to our race in Schaumburg. Good luck to all and put it to them Grim. KEN

Sure wish I could have made it. But since I am scale director for Dist. 4 now I thought that I better go to our race in Schaumburg. Good luck to all and put it to them Grim. KEN
on the road see ya around 1:00 or so
Open water wnet good ,except Birthday Boy poped a seam on his round sport 40 and Bob Morton found a turtle with his sport 20. Greg Hahn burned a gallon of fuel tuning his Miller High Life. Results tonite after the BIG SHOW. Good Luck to all the drivers..................Mikey

Open water wnet good ,except Birthday Boy poped a seam on his round sport 40 and Bob Morton found a turtle with his sport 20. Greg Hahn burned a gallon of fuel tuning his Miller High Life. Results tonite after the BIG SHOW. Good Luck to all the drivers..................Mikey
well my day did not end as good as it started but considreing the company that we had i feel pretty good about the day. once again the Evansville club put on a great race, all but flawless. great weather and great racing. My hat is off to the E-ville club for another job well done!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thanks for a great day and see ya in June!!

well my day did not end as good as it started but considreing the company that we had i feel pretty good about the day. once again the Evansville club put on a great race, all but flawless. great weather and great racing. My hat is off to the E-ville club for another job well done!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thanks for a great day and see ya in June!!
results on first post RESULTS BSPORT TUNNEL 1ST MIKE Z 2ND BUDDY BENEDICT 3RD MIKE SCHINDLER OPEN TUNNEL 1ST RAY BOWDEN 2ND LAWSON BURFORD 3RD SCOT WADLOW SPORT 20 MIKE Z 2ND PHIL THOMAS 3RD JAMES ELLETT SPORT 40 1ST BRIAN SCHYMIK 2ND STEVE PETERSON 3RD KEN HILDRETH ROUND NOSE SCALE 1ST KEN HILDRETH 2ND MIKE Z 3RD GREG HAHN OPEN MONO 1ST RAY BOWDEN 2ND TOM DAVID 3RD CHARLIE MEUNCH OPEN HYDRO 1ST RANDALL CARTRIGHT 2ND LAWSON BURFORD 3RD BOB WILLNER SCALE FINAL 1ST RYAN HOBBY 2ND CHUCK HILDRETH 3RD DOUG SHEPARD JOE ROOD SHOOTOUT TOP 3 ROUND NOSE AGAINST THE TOP3 SCALES 1ST RYAN HOBBY Thanks to all the racers this was an awesome race with perfect water cya in June Mike Schindler

results on first post RESULTS BSPORT TUNNEL 1ST MIKE Z 2ND BUDDY BENEDICT 3RD MIKE SCHINDLER OPEN TUNNEL 1ST RAY BOWDEN 2ND LAWSON BURFORD 3RD SCOT WADLOW SPORT 20 MIKE Z 2ND PHIL THOMAS 3RD JAMES ELLETT SPORT 40 1ST BRIAN SCHYMIK 2ND STEVE PETERSON 3RD KEN HILDRETH ROUND NOSE SCALE 1ST KEN HILDRETH 2ND MIKE Z 3RD GREG HAHN OPEN MONO 1ST RAY BOWDEN 2ND TOM DAVID 3RD CHARLIE MEUNCH OPEN HYDRO 1ST RANDALL CARTRIGHT 2ND LAWSON BURFORD 3RD BOB WILLNER SCALE FINAL 1ST RYAN HOBBY 2ND CHUCK HILDRETH 3RD DOUG SHEPARD JOE ROOD SHOOTOUT TOP 3 ROUND NOSE AGAINST THE TOP3 SCALES 1ST RYAN HOBBY Thanks to all the racers this was an awesome race with perfect water cya in June Mike Schindler
Mikey Looks like you guys had a great time.... See you in June. Going to bring up a few New boats. Atlanta nats was Hard on the ole ones....

Chuck and I had a great time. Like Scott said earlier, we didnt get quite the results we were looking for, but it was a fast water day and the competition was great. Chuck and I was talking on the way home, and in the Joe Rood Final, which all six boats finished the race in. (which was cool) The Bud boats finished according to their age, The newest boat Ryan's Bud, to the oldest boat, My Bud, which we thought was Ironic. I thought about my weak points on the Round nose Bud, and think I learned something, (actually remembered something that Marty Davis told me years ago) and an Adjustment is going to be Made for June. You Know, I dont know what year both bardahls were, But the boats may have finished first thru sixth according to thier age. We had a blast. wanted to stay and race another day! haha Ken

Hey, ya know what? What happened to all that smack in the round nose duel. That Injun and the fleet of Bahdals had a tough time with Da Bud!! That Mad Injun had speed, But the Bud could do it for six laps right side up!! well, this time, anyway. Sorry Mikey, had to rub ya a little bit.

Hey, ya know what? What happened to all that smack in the round nose duel. That Injun and the fleet of Bahdals had a tough time with Da Bud!! That Mad Injun had speed, But the Bud could do it for six laps right side up!! well, this time, anyway. Sorry Mikey, had to rub ya a little bit.
Next race will be with the T-4 My Injun needs a rest and i need to tune for the Nats.

Great race guys.. Thanks for leting us play boats with ya..
Grim
Great Job Evansville club, What a race!!! Also some of the best looking and running scale boat the are on the planet. It dosn't get any better than that. See ya in June for for the next Rumble with something new. Thanks Doug

Thanx to the River City Club :p Great weather even better water. What a great group of boats. Oh and fast tooooooo.

Thanx to Wayne George and Denise for the help pitting. Hummmmm DSM works great :D At the race saw a lot of boaters useing them. Safety,Safety,Safety :D :D :D

Be Cool

Pittsburgh Bob

Who had a "Bud" for breakfast Saturday morning??? And a chew for that matter. First heat win of the year and was pushing the Bud for the lead in the final before it went lean. I really hate puting it on a shelf for the year but like Mikey, I got a ringer that just may put the hurts to Chucky and Ryan Hobby this year.

Oh Ya! From me and James, THANKS FOR A GREAT WEEKEND EVANSVILLE!!! We didn't bring home many trophys but considering the company we were in I think we did pretty good.

haha,

OH Yeah? Who put the spankin on you the next two heats and the final? Who put the Bardahl into retirement? THE BUD!! : haha, that first heat, Mike Z and I were having a blast battling for second. Those two boats were side by side for a couple laps, Looked cool seeing those round nose boats run. Thank you Evansville for having a cool class that you sure dont see alot. I had never seen six round noses in a heat till then. Let alone actually raced in one. Wes, good luck with the new Madison, it should run like our Bud, it has the set up and the prop. Ken

Guys,

As you can bet the Scale racing was supurb. I sure have alot to learn but the Old Bardahl was starten to get its groove on. Seeing the old dogs make laps together was very cool.

O yea.. SORRY MIKEY FOR STEELING PTS FROM YOUR TUNNEL GUYS.. :ph34r: :lol: :lol: True enough there were some fast sport tunnels there.

Along with Bob I to was using 2.4 but mine was the Futaba FASST in my 3PK and 3CVS. In all my boats (I ran 4) I never had one hit, fart, pop or glitch. SOLID AS A ROCK..

Its a leap of faith man.. But what a leap...

Nice racen with ya Bob

Take care guys..

Grim

Latest posts

Back