Thunderboat

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Only problem I see with the Insane Thunderboat is it looks more like a 7 litre hydro than a thunderboat.

To date...the fastest fiberglass version that I have personally seen run and looks like a classic hydro is the Seaducer version.....the insane version does resemble a classic for sure...add a merlin engine to the front and it will look pretty darn good

Last edited:
The champ boat at this years IMPBA Nationals was a heavily modified wood Blazer. Wasn't even close. If it wasn't for having such a wide lead after the first lap and slowing down, most of the Insane boats would have been lapped. Really didn't want to embarrass anyone. Just saying.

With that being said the Insane hull is nice. Helping a club member rig one up now.

Merry Christmas everyone. Doug

To date...the fastest fiberglass version that I have personally seen run and looks like a classic hydro is the Seaducer version.....the insane version does resemble a classic for sure...add a merlin engine to the front and it will look pretty darn good
I ran the Seaducer,it was the Miss Timex,held its own in my District,boat was very well known!,Also a old 55" Peter Mueller that my wife and I both ran,it beat the best of them.

Back