Throttle Clamp?

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zrwhat

What is everyone using for a throttle cable clamp? Pictures would be helpful!

Thanks!

Brent

Thanks Jerry, I am hoping to get it it on the water this weekend. It is finally going to be in the 70's here in Indiana :D

Z is in Ft Wayne. I use a Dubro #202 landing gear strap. I bolt it through one of the motor mount lugs. I slide my cable housing through it with a piece of fuel tubing on each side. I put a tie wrap on each side and no problems.

Actually I am on Lake Wawasee in Syracuse(I seem to be at the hobby shop every week, which is in Ft. Wayne), so basically I live right in between Ft. Wayne and Elkhart. Its a small world :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Russell

Looks good.. believe it or not i was going to post a pic like that and could not find one in my picture sets.. :blink: what the heck.. i must have one..

thanks Russell

grim

Thanks guys, I ended up machining my own. Ended up very similar to the 707 clamp, I'll post some pics this evening.

If everything goes well, and I can locate my receiver or buy another radio(**** Futaba stuff is on backorder), I should be on the water tomorrow or Sunday.

Can't wait to see how it runs, I've made quite a few changes ;)

I don't have a picture handy but I like the ones that came on the OS outboards and I machine them out of alum. works great and it is back far enough to be out of the way. Scott

Here is a few pics of the clamp I made for the villain :D

Now all I am waiting for is the boost bottle :blink:

Brent

Throttle-Clamp-1.JPG

Throttle-Clamp-2.JPG

Throttle-Clamp-3.JPG

Throttle-Clamp-4.JPG

Brent, thats nice....... I want one for my villain :( ......

~James

Last edited by a moderator:
Back