This is my new tunnel built by me

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

felix27

This is my new 3,5 outboard tunnel,built by me, run very fast and is stable in the turn,complety in epoxy resin and Painted in gelocoat,the radio box is incorporade, boat is strong but light....

What do you think?

Foto0042.jpg

Cool...so you are a full scale Intl. Tunnel boat driver!!

Nice RC tunnel you have designed!

-Kent

Thanks for your opinions,the hull is divided in to three sections not coommunicating with each other, for this in case of collision and breakup the hull does not sink....is long 71cm ang large 30 cm weighs 1 kilogram

Foto0045.jpg

Foto0044.jpg

Foto0043.jpg

Foto0042.jpg

Yesterday i tested and raced with my new tunnel red version, i used one rossi engine with bullet drive , the boat go fast and is very stable , my resut was not good because for my inexperience when was in first position i hit a buoy and i sopped...i used one old engine with carburator problems, and i really struggled to find the carburetion.. i will test the boat with another engine one novarossi motor , i will try to make one video

CIMG0354.JPG

CIMG0355.JPG

CIMG0356.JPG

CIMG0361.JPG

At least a lot of room under the cowl.......

Interesting to see a carexhaust on the outboard....

Looking forward to see the video

Felix,

I waters allows you to join in but you must put your full name in your signature line. (now that you are reading this go ahead and update that for us please)

Also. I think if you ask most of us tunnel boat races you will see we have all tried different car pipes. I have had "Some" luck but you are much better off with a boat pipe.. Silver Bullet is a great pipe and well worth the money. Contact Mark Hopper on here to get one.

Grim

Hi , this is my test F1 tunnel before the race with Os xm21 engine , car pipe and 25% nitrometane, the boat is drived my son sorry if the video is not good quality

test F1.MPG

Attachments

• test F1.MPG
    29.5 MB · Views: 194
Daniele,

It looks like your CG may be off a little, that is why it may be hopping in the straights, other than that looks really promising.

Beau

Latest posts

Back