THE NEW JAGlll HYDRO

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mrgary

Supporting Member
hi,,for those of you that have asked or was wondering about the jaguarlll hydros,,i am one of the few lucky ones getting to test it,,and i think it looks very good and promising,,i would be able to tell you more,,but this akron weather is holding me up from getting in the water,,the cowls are not ready but are going to be worked on by steve ball and bob ferguson this sunday,,so i put a temporary cowl on it from a sgx,,here are a few pics of the new jaglll,,any questions you can email me or call bob for alot more info at 1-419-542-9966,,he is the builder,,if you want other pics email me at [email protected] and i will be happy to send them to you,, thanks for looking,,gary

Last edited by a moderator:
:)

hi,,for those of you that have asked or was wondering about the jaguarlll hydros,,i am one of the few lucky ones getting to test it,,and i think it looks very good and promising,,i would be able to tell you more,,but this akron weather is holding me up from getting in the water,,the cowls are not ready but are going to be worked on by steve ball and bob ferguson this sunday,,so i put a temporary cowl on it from a sgx,,here are a few pics of the new jaglll,,any questions you can email me or call bob for alot more info at 1-419-542-9966,,he is the builder,,if you want other pics email me at [email protected] and i will be happy to send them to you,, thanks for looking,,gary
I would like to see some pics email me at [email protected] thanks

Latest posts

Back