The Day has come

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Beef

Tomorrow is the big day, I fly out at 5am for Ms. I want to thank everyone that helped me this race season. I couldn't have won the B Stock Championship without the help of you JD. Thanks for the use of the power head at the last race. Mikey, you the man and don't you forget it. I will keep in touch with everyone on here. Thank you to everyone. I will be back in a few weeks when I get settled in my new home. I guess thats about all for now.

Keith Wicks

You will be missed man. Well, at least I got your brother to pick on. I ain't done giving him driving lessons yet.

Later Dude

Mike

Dude.. this is I waters.. your not going anyplace. this will still be home.. I know...

Hea.. its MUCH warmer where you are going.. YEA.. fricking cold PNW... July and you got to have a coat on.. Burrrrrrrrrrr

Grim

Thats why i moved away from mich to fla can race 12 months out of the year not 4 want to go back up though for warren race and london loved those races. Robert

Tomorrow is the big day, I fly out at 5am for Ms. I want to thank everyone that helped me this race season. I couldn't have won the B Stock Championship without the help of you JD. Thanks for the use of the power head at the last race. Mikey, you the man and don't you forget it. I will keep in touch with everyone on here. Thank you to everyone. I will be back in a few weeks when I get settled in my new home. I guess thats about all for now.
Keith Wicks

Yes Ms. is Mississippi, I'm moving there to Manage a Automotive service center, run a wreckers service and race my Dirt Late Model. I'll be giving the guys a run in the boats also I hope. I think I should do ok with what I have for boats. Get ready boys Beef is coming to town....lol.

hope you have a great time in old "Miss" Beef.......keep in touch bro and by the way......didn't get a chance for the "grats" on the dist chanpionship

great job dude.......later

Rich

Grimracer is a whimp when comes to cold weather. It was 60 degrees out and we had on shorts and T shirts. Mike is in pants and a sweat shirt still complaing it is cold. :p :p :p You are welcome to come back to our state anytime Mike. Just make sure you bring your winter parka. ;)

Mike

Grimracer is a whimp when comes to cold weather. It was 60 degrees out and we had on shorts and T shirts. Mike is in pants and a sweat shirt still complaing it is cold. :p :p :p You are welcome to come back to our state anytime Mike. Just make sure you bring your winter parka. ;) Mike
to All,

My motto is: below 80 COLD above 80 I love it. That is why I moved to Alabama and now spend 6 months in Flordia, and I will be relocating there in 3 weeks for the 6 months. The nights are getting cold below 60*

Walt Barney

Last edited by a moderator:
Glad to see you come back Walt been here during the day mid 80s and night low 70s just perfectttttttttttt Robert

Today was 58* and raining with no wind at the boys soccer game. Had shorts on and a light jacket. Perfect weather...... ;)

Mike

Now that is what I am talking about there Paul. As long as you keep your core warm, you are good to go.

Mike

Keith Wicks

Yes Ms. is Mississippi, I'm moving there to Manage a Automotive service center, run a wreckers service and race my Dirt Late Model. I'll be giving the guys a run in the boats also I hope. I think I should do ok with what I have for boats. Get ready boys Beef is coming to town....lol.
beef what part of mississippi, there a club in jackson miss. it about three hours from me i live in La. there a three day race in reserve La in november , the weekend before thanksgiving.

There are also a couple of boating club in northern MS (Southhaven) and Memphis, TN and even the Jackson, TN club. Give me a call when you get a chance and I will let you know what boater are close by your new location.

Bill Zuber

IMPBA President

256-684-2995

[email protected]

Hey Beefy Boy! Rumor has it that you won dist. 8 B stock championship with a boat that you bought off E-bay designed by some weird Model boater that doesn't know his ass from a hole in the ground! Good luck in your new endevors. I got the jackets (Its nice and lightweight) and sent them out to have work done. We will continue to school your brother the best we can but it may be a uphill battle. Take care and smooth waters. Greg

Back