The Boris Mazor Flow Meter

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Buck the gen III A with twin motors & a higher voltage (6) allows you to flow a little higher number showing you a balance differnce easier the Gen III We normally flowed 32-34 . But on a HIGH QUALITY AIR DAY We flowed 22-24. The NEW GEN III A 6-volt Is more sensitive to a difference on the twins. Also Boris Now offers A High Capacity 2500Mah LI Poly Battery VS the 1400Mah std battery But it adds a little to the price. GREAT PRODUCT!!! I would not go to the lake Without it.. If you are Racing TWINS........... the Newest features of the Latest Flow meter are High Capacity Battery & a increase of Voltage to increase the sensitivity of the meter.

Buck the gen III A with twin motors & a higher voltage (6) allows you to flow a little higher number showing you a balance differnce easier the Gen III We normally flowed 32-34 . But on a HIGH QUALITY AIR DAY We flowed 22-24. The NEW GEN III A 6-volt Is more sensitive to a difference on the twins. Also Boris Now offers A High Capacity 2500Mah LI Poly Battery VS the 1400Mah std battery But it adds a little to the price. GREAT PRODUCT!!! I would not go to the lake Without it.. If you are Racing TWINS........... the Newest features of the Latest Flow meter are High Capacity Battery & a increase of Voltage to increase the sensitivity of the meter.
Joe,

I like my BM meter, just wish I got to use it more often.

New TWEN gets final assembly this weekend so we can blow what little water is left in our pond out soon.

Buck

I just upgraded my flowmeter to the Gen IIIA from the Gen 1. The readings are significantly different at least for a couple of boats I have tried so far. Has that been the case for others after they upgraded? If so what you found so far?

Last edited by a moderator:
I changed from a Gen II to a Gen III flow meter I made a chart from the older to the newer Gen III.

You should do this if you upgrade, makes your setting much easier.

I tried to attach the conversion chart to this reply....but it says I don't have permission to attach the file.

THIS NEW PORTAL...I THINK IT SUCKS.

Email me at [email protected] and I will send the file to you, it is in Excell.

Remember this was done on my flowmeter(s) yours will probably/may vary a slight amount.

Jerry

Jerry is correct, The #1 variable is Viscosity of your fuel, & a very close #2 is the Air Quality differences.

Back