"The Boat" Pictures wanted...

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chris Attebery

Hello,

I need a couple pictures of "The Boat" 82U55 hull with the wings. I wanna get my scale on the water asap and I'll do my fancy paint job later this year.

Thanks!

Chris

Last edited by a moderator:
Crist You want to give Bill a hart attack....LOL .....Here we go again :D Try Phil Thomas...He has some..I had some but forgot where I put them at...

AAAAAHHHHH AHHHHHH AAAAHHHHCHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOO LLLAAZZZZZYYYYYYYY LOL

Just kidding!! Make sure you get the pictures of the foot prints on the boat and stomp them onto the deck with a Poncharello doll! LOL

Nothing will make Peck happier.

Also Make sure that white paint cost more that a 1000.00 per pint too..LOL....Hey my Ponch don't have any legs or Feet :lol:

Yep,

I figure after the scale Nazis pissed off a few people over the weekend it's my duty to go out there and give em hell. :^)

I dunno, I haven't even got the hull yet, but I haven't been able to get hold of Roger Newton for the plans.

Chris

Hey Chris just make sure that the "BOAT" is done in wood grain shelf paper like the real one. :D I'am think of running my scales on off days from now on......

Roy,

Of course I'll go to Longs and get a roll of shelf paper. Should cost me about $3 for my graphics. That'll really rile them up eh?

Chris

I think I have a pic of it with wing and shelf paper, and one with no wing and no sheff paper. If I can find them, I'll ship them with the boat. :D

Dave,

Send em on over. BTW how's your Miss Rock coming along? That is still my #1 paint scheme, I was just thinking it might be a good idea to get the thing on the water and run with the wings before I spend big $ to get the paint job. I'd hate to spend a fortune on paint only to discover that the wings unsettle the boat and I need to pick out another paint job.

Thanks,

Chris

Hey Chris, if Bob is going to supply you with a pic with no wing or shelf paper I can get a can of white spray for you while I'm at Orchard Supply. It's on me just to see you show up at a race with it that way :D :D

I am headed to the Tri-Cities in the morning. I will get them Friday. I have some of the boat sitting on the bunk plain jane but none of it running that way. Do you want those also? The wing will not unsettle the boat. You just have to trim it differently than a boat with no wing. We do it here all the time.

The Rock will be primed with DP white and black primer next week. I will have the red and yellow on a few days after that. I am working on the replacement for next year already. 12 pounds or so with the wing. No wood here! Only glass for this kid.

Latest posts

Back