The 2013 season is here

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice builds men, nothing new this year, still dialing in the Oberto. John, I see your running the salt scoop on your Oberto. Pics when your done...............==={}

It's back with a scale engine. New helmet and jump suit ordered for the driver. Windshield coming soon.

Lohring Miller
Looking good Lohring. Now you need to show up on March 16th with it so we can go after the 2 lap record.

Here is one of the projects I have been trying to get done.

New spt40.jpg

And trying the 46 on for size in one of the old boats.

Test fit 46.jpg

It's going to work just fine. :D (No, that's not the pipe we will run).

Last edited:
It's back with a scale engine. New helmet and jump suit ordered for the driver. Windshield coming soon.

Lohring Miller
Looking good Lohring. Now you need to show up on March 16th with it so we can go after the 2 lap record.

Here is one of the projects I have been trying to get done.

View attachment 45321

And trying the 46 on for size in one of the old boats.

View attachment 45322

It's going to work just fine. :D (No, that's not the pipe we will run).
You're my driver. Please try not to blow the boat off like Brian. There's a lot of work in that scale engine. Don't forget the props.

Your sport boats are looking good. Are you planning to run against JD?

Lohring Miller

Rick,

Hey Sweet New Ride!!!! Is that one of Bob's sport 40 ??? I like those hull lines.

Regards,

Bert

Rick,

Hey Sweet New Ride!!!! Is that one of Bob's sport 40 ??? I like those hull lines.

Regards,

Bert
Yes Bert,

All Bob Johnson,, still working some of the kinks out of it, but was tired of looking at it raw wood, so the paint work was started.

Actually applying graphix this evening.
Good lookin ride Rick!! I was wondering where my leftover paint went! ;) that color combo looks awsome under clear! makes that met red look an inch deep! probably faster too................

good luck

Rick,

Regards,

Bert
Yes Bert,

All Bob Johnson,, still working some of the kinks out of it, but was tired of looking at it raw wood, so the paint work was started.

Actually applying graphix this evening.
Good lookin ride Rick!! I was wondering where my leftover paint went! ;) that color combo looks awsome under clear! makes that met red look an inch deep! probably faster too................

good luck
Morning Greg,

Thanks for the kind words, The red is actually candy apple red, first time using actual candy's.

Applied some of the graphix last night, looking forward to getting it done and back on the water.

Hey Rick,

Naaaaaa - the boat is too pretty to race, Rick - Give it back to me and I'll give it a Good Home - Har, Har !!!. It needs to be Race Boat colors like these on my new Sport 40 - ok - newly revised for 2013. Actually, I like yours better - Har, Har !!!

Bar maid - - fresh Cuba Libras for my Men !!!! CHEERS !!! Bob

Back