*** The 2012 Atlanta Model Boaters IMPBA Spring Nationals - Now Accepting Entries ***

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Julian, of the folks running are you the only one sporting the ZOOM carbs? Whats there?

Last edited:
Ralph won it. I was told 2 out of the 6 boats actually started the race, and only one finished. Presumably Ralph. Wind was pretty rough while I was there...

Ralph's boat was on the money. He is the builder of our boats his stuff is bad to the bone. All roadrunner 101's where speed demons this weekend. Anyone could have won the race. I'm extremely happy for Ralph he worked very hard to build all our twins and for him to win that made all our Roadrunner crew Extremely happy.

Congrats mr roadrunner(Ralph A)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hugh remember we are racing some of best Twins drivers in the impba there all fast and bad to the bone.

I know thats right I just thought it might have been you or Joe based on the first day. looks like Ralph saved the best for last. Congrats to you guys. How did some of the other boats run? Was it a good competitive race? or alot of dnf's?

Completion was good we had a few DNF here and there. I had 2.

Qualifying for the shoot out was if I'm correct;

1) Joe Warren

2) Ralph Almirola

3)Julian Conde

4) mark Bullard

5) Brian roach

6) Jose Ortiz

A BIG congrats to Ralph. I had a great time running the twins after being out a few years. The RR's were quick.

My twin was finally geting better in the third round, but it was rough. Broke the rod on the bottom end on my

mac 84 so I was done. If we ever get some rain down here in panama city I can test more. Had a good time though.

Good talking to you Julian.

Keith

A BIG congrats to Ralph. I had a great time running the twins after being out a few years. The RR's were quick.

My twin was finally geting better in the third round, but it was rough. Broke the rod on the bottom end on my

mac 84 so I was done. If we ever get some rain down here in panama city I can test more. Had a good time though.

Good talking to you Julian.

Keith
Beep Beep!!!!!!!!

Completion was good we had a few DNF here and there. I had 2.

Qualifying for the shoot out was if I'm correct;

1) Joe Warren

2) Julian Conde

3)Ralph Almirola

4) Brian roach

5) mark Bullard

6) Jose Ortiz
We had a good weekend except for the big blow on the shootout. I was told by Norman that Ralph, Julian, and myself all had the same score.

Boat looks and sounds great Julian , what happened to Jose ?

Not good when a twin stuffs running by itself lol.

Tim k
This was the 1st lap and 1st time that boat hit the water. we later came back and tighten the boat up and it was a ROCKET!!!!!!!

Latest posts

Back