The 2008 Internats are ON!

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mrs, Richie...

Oho.. OK.. lets see...

How about a nice warm plad button up sweater?

Or.. Hum.....

Roaring fire and a glass of wine?

Maybe a new...........hum... well........... Nevermind

See ya soon there little spitfire..

Grim

You know that us wives control you anyway so the begging he needs to do to get to go has not even really begun yet.

After all, I am LETTING him go to South Carolina for that race, how much nicer can I be?

Fire and wine? I can start the fire place by myself and I can even uncork the wine. And besides you know what a little romance might lead to? (No not a racing boat engine!)

And Santa brought me new flannel nightgowns for Christmas so that won't work either. However, there is a new kitchen and a really big diamond that I have my eye on.

See you next month.

Sarah (Mrs. Richie)

You know that us wives control you anyway so the begging he needs to do to get to go has not even really begun yet.
After all, I am LETTING him go to South Carolina for that race, how much nicer can I be?

Fire and wine? I can start the fire place by myself and I can even uncork the wine. And besides you know what a little romance might lead to? (No not a racing boat engine!)

And Santa brought me new flannel nightgowns for Christmas so that won't work either. However, there is a new kitchen and a really big diamond that I have my eye on.

See you next month.

Sarah (Mrs. Richie)
Go for the DIAMOND it works for me. My wife collects them.

Back