Thanks John Finch

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Andy Greene

As of late you have taken some of us to mono school in your replies to several threads- Just wanted to take a minute and say THANKS for all your thoughts , input, and sharing your experience with us all. ;)

Andy

As of late you have taken some of us to mono school in your replies to several threads- Just wanted to take a minute and say THANKS for all your thoughts , input, and sharing your experience with us all. ;)
Andy
You are welcome Andy. It gets me pumped up too. I am going to try something new this winter in a mono design for gas heat racing. Steve Speas put out the challange and I am taking it on. Steve Sutton is building a wood gas mono with some new ideas too. The three of us got together a couple of months ago and decided to try some new designs in the gas classes.

We have come a long way in understanding what makes them work and how to control them. Most of my findings are team efforts with people like Steve Speas, Kentley Porter, Dick Tyndal, Don Ferrette, and Steve Sutton. We share info and most of all test at the pond together and keep our minds open and listen to each other. The things we have learned are all documented in my files. I keep records of all our tests so I can refere back to the notes from time to time. We don't guess at what will happen when we come up with an idea. We go to the pond and test, test, test. There is no theory, just test results. Without the team effort there would be no results. Thanks to them as well.

Sound like a fun day at the lake, maybe an invite if Im ever up that way ?? :rolleyes: Id tell you I would keep my mouth shut , but Marty already knows that answer- IMPOSSIBLE :lol: :lol: :lol:

Andy

I've definitely picked up some great info from reading Mr. Finch's contributions. I really love the learning aspect of this hobby/sport, and I've been amazed at how willing the boat guys are to share tips and info. John in particular has really added to my knowledge bank and I am very grateful to him and all others who have generously helped me gain a more thorough understanding of model boats. It really adds to the enjoyment/fun factor.

Thanks!

-Corey

Latest posts

Back