Texan .12 pipes

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glenn Quarles

Supporting Member
Friends, I just finished a batch of Texan .12 pipes. Cost is still $40 (plus $5 shipping).

As always, if you have any special ideas you would like to try in .12 and .21 pipe design let me know and I would be happy to build a custom pipe for you.

Glenn

Friends, I just finished a batch of Texan .12 pipes. Cost is still $40 (plus $5 shipping).
As always, if you have any special ideas you would like to try in .12 and .21 pipe design let me know and I would be happy to build a custom pipe for you.

Glenn
Put a .12 pipe on hold for me Glenn; will be sending payment today/tommorrow.

todd hollander

Glenn

todd hollander
Will do...Thanks Todd.

Glenn

Glenn,

We are crunching some new numbers for some new designs. The pipes

are what we think is holding us back as far as speed goes. The motors keep

responding to different combinations,so it is back to work on more pipe designs.

Thanks,

Mark Sholund

Glenn,
We are crunching some new numbers for some new designs. The pipes

are what we think is holding us back as far as speed goes. The motors keep

responding to different combinations,so it is back to work on more pipe designs.

Thanks,

Mark Sholund
Mark when you get some new dimensions shoot them to me and I will make one up.

Glenn

Glenn

todd hollander
Will do...Thanks Todd.

Glenn
Glenn: Payment sent today for pipe & coupler - sorry for the delay - had some unexpected things arise.

todd

Glenn

todd hollander
Will do...Thanks Todd.

Glenn
Glenn: Payment sent today for pipe & coupler - sorry for the delay - had some unexpected things arise.

todd
Thanks Todd...no worries on the delay!

Glenn

Back