testing the jaglll 21

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don't keep us in the dark. Give us a report. I don't think I'm the only one wanting to know how they are running. Ryon

here is a pic of the new jaglll 21 hydro i am testing for bob ferguson
i am running a cmb valvola box stock with a cmdi header and one of there billet pipes,,using tidewater hardware,,a H4 prop that was done by mark scholund,,bob is a perfectionist building these boats,,this boat is very fast and tracks straight,,we had the turn fin to far up front and it hooked some but have moved it back further to the rear of the sponson and seemed to have taken care of the problem,,i will know more this next thursday may 1st when i take it back out,,i am gonna race it in dayton may 3rd and may 4th,,i am also gonna try a 1445 prop and i just got a H5 from mark,,but this boat does run,,easy to launch,easy to drive,easy to assemble,and is gonna win alot of hardware,,i will post more next thur

Mrgary

I hope you have your game face on for Dayton,Going to be some good 20 boats there.

Dave

Gary,

Let me know if the H-5 needs more cup? I reduced it some so you could push your pipe in more,

so you could run with the boys down in Dayton. Note: The 1445 needs 3.46" of cup or less to work

well with the shorter pipe length.

Good Luck,

Mark Sholund

Last edited by a moderator:
Back