Tansom Width %

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Andy,

Rule Book isn't up to date - hard copy or digital. Here is what was sent to Mike Betke from Kevin Sheren as what the Approved Sport rules will be for 2014. CHEERS !!! Bob

Thanks for the info Bob!
default_smile.png

Probably not Samuel. It would most likey have some kind of "Eagle look" and would then be outlawed as a "moddifed rigger". Have already been down that road in the Mongoose days.

We do have our own personal sport 40 that we built many years ago and have made mods to over the years. Just wanted to make sure it still fit into the rules.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well ,,,it looks like my hull makes the grade, would of like the % a little Higher(85%) or the 65% being one continus taper to transom. ( no concaved sides, on the after plane)( just a thought). But I am still gald they finally got a good foundation down on the new rules.

looking forward now on molding some sport 20 hulls,,just finished the plug for the sport 40, need to make the cowl yet .but it does looks good with the Phil Tomas steath cowl (fits good also,.But ill make my own, LOL) Has ajustable ride pads for more or less, incidents and dehedrel.

see you at the races.

gallery_2309_482_121.jpg

gallery_2309_99_33793.jpg

gallery_2309_482_629720.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I really hate to start messing with rules because of the way they are voted on. All or nothing votes just lead to trouble. If there was a way to vote on each line as a separate vote. I dont like to vote on one issue and end up with a bridge to nowhere. Dont have alot of input so far on transom width just yet

Mark

Thanks for the info Bob!
default_smile.png

Probably not Samuel. It would most likey have some kind of "Eagle look" and would then be outlawed as a "moddifed rigger". Have already been down that road in the Mongoose days.

We do have our own personal sport 40 that we built many years ago and have made mods to over the years. Just wanted to make sure it still fit into the rules. Andy did you build Larry Maglinger a sport 40 years ago? And is that the same boat your talking about?

Thanks for the info Bob!
default_smile.png

We do have our own personal sport 40 that we built many years ago and have made mods to over the years. Just wanted to make sure it still fit into the rules. Andy did you build Larry Maglinger a sport 40 years ago? And is that the same boat your talking about?
We still have this sport 40, actually pulled it down the other day.

Latest posts

Back