Tanks 2 U

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Walt I think i will buy this tank you have on IW and I need a can of

corrosion x if you have that too.

#6 Length 4 15/16 width 4.5 Front height 1 3/8, rear height 1/7/8

$45.00

+ shipping 19.5 oz

Let me know a total to paypal

PHIL THOMAS
Phil

Your tank and corr x are on the way via UPS

also U have a Email

thanks

Walt Barney

Walt do you make a Tank for Phil Thomas Sport 40? Tank goes in the right side. 16oz.
Sam, Walt has the pattern for the front SSP45 tank, Thinking on the right side tank was best fuel feed when in the corner, but the boat can use left side weight. I never was happy with the side tanks with the thirsty Mac 45 motors so I went with the front tanks.

So if you want the tank on the right dont use that much fuel 14 oz will do, even then you need to add some extra weight on the left to balance.

Walt do you make a Tank for Phil Thomas Sport 40? Tank goes in the right side. 16oz.
Sam, Walt has the pattern for the front SSP45 tank, Thinking on the right side tank was best fuel feed when in the corner, but the boat can use left side weight. I never was happy with the side tanks with the thirsty Mac 45 motors so I went with the front tanks. So if you want the tank on the right dont use that much fuel 14 oz will do, even then you need to add some extra weight on the left to balance.
We have a 16oz in David's Sport 40 and it's almost dry sometimes when it comes in. Thirsty Motors I guess. I feel safer with 16. His boat had the tank on the right side behind the motor. Good running boat.

Sam, Walt has the pattern for the front SSP45 tank, Thinking on the right side tank was best fuel feed when in the corner, but the boat can use left side weight. I never was happy with the side tanks with the thirsty Mac 45 motors so I went with the front tanks. So if you want the tank on the right dont use that much fuel 14 oz will do, even then you need to add some extra weight on the left to balance.
We have a 16oz in David's Sport 40 and it's almost dry sometimes when it comes in. Thirsty Motors I guess. I feel safer with 16. His boat had the tank on the right side behind the motor. Good running boat.
Well that sounds good Just give Walt some measurements and a required volume and he can do it.

Mike Hallam,

Your two tanks are completed will mail them to you when you get to Fl. later this month.

Thanks

Walt Barney

Thanks Walt Tank arrived in Australia in super quick time and the quality is superb!! I should also of asked can you build gas tanks? For riggers and mono's?

20170208_160021.jpg

20170208_160136-1.jpg

Thanks Walt Tank arrived in Australia in super quick time and the quality is superb!! I should also of asked can you build gas tanks? For riggers and mono's?
Bradley,

I build tanks for all boats including, riggers, mono's, outboards and gas boats. Let me know what you need

thanks

Walt Barney

I will use the guide you sent for total volume and work out the volume i require and be back! As currently im on my back in a cardio ward at Hospital!!

I will use the guide you sent for total volume and work out the volume i require and be back! As currently im on my back in a cardio ward at Hospital!!
Bradley,

Get the heck out of there, all they do is poke needles and say your doing O K , Had that same thing several years ago, Had the operation but thanks to my brother, the heart attack did not make it to me, the Doc's found the problem and I had a 4 bypass.

Get well soon

Walt Barney

Last edited by a moderator:
Ow i hear you Walt! 5 or 6 nurses have told me we love sticking needles in people! Bunch of sadists! I've lost 10kg they say? Im positive it's all in blood!! Sure your not making blood tanks for hospitals and vampires?

20170214_003829-1.jpg

20170214_003820.jpg

20170214_003725.jpg

Ow i hear you Walt! 5 or 6 nurses have told me we love sticking needles in people! Bunch of sadists! I've lost 10kg they say? Im positive it's all in blood!! Sure your not making blood tanks for hospitals and vampires?
Bradley,

That is one tank that I do not make, I don't think I could make it big enough, and I have made several tanks that hold over 1 gallon

Walt Barney

Resent the PM again! If you don't receive it let us know and i will formulate another plane! i was trying to catch you before you sent that Prather prop to see if you had other props i require?

Resent the PM again! If you don't receive it let us know and i will formulate another plane! i was trying to catch you before you sent that Prather prop to see if you had other props i require?
Bradley,

Did U get the pm about the 3 props I sent???

Walt Barney

Latest posts

Back