Tanks 2 U

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Walt Barney

Vendor
Happy New Year to All.

Tanks 2 U is happy to announce that we are taking orders for fuel tanks for your R/C boat, car or airplane.

We can mfg your tanks form Tin Plated Steel or Stainless Steel. Fuel tubes any size you need.

Call or e-mail for a Quote. :D

Tanks 2 U

Walt Barney

ph 256-779-6472

[email protected]

Walt makes some really nice tanks!! I own a number of them! B)
I ordered 6 tank for my SGX 45 & SGX80 & SGX90 4 weeks ago, and today they showed up. I live in Norway so it is on the other side of the world.

Amazing work, haven't seen anything like it, beautiful craftsmanship.

I strongly recommend Walt.

Last edited by a moderator:
BB mod's

I can make a small hopper tank for your Whiplash 21

Call me At 256-779-6472

Thanks

Walt Barney

Tanks 2 U

Hi Walt,

The Tanks I needed from you sorta got put on the back burner. I will get with you in the future and hopefully when you are at a little slower of a buisness time I will be looking for them. I will let you know, Thank You.

Paul

Paul,

No problem just keep me posted, and then we will see if we can get it done.

Walt Barney

Tanks 2 U

Last edited by a moderator:
Walt,

I sent you some business today check your email

for the tank sizes. Any questions shoot me an email,

or PM here on I/W. I may have another 12 propeller

for you to try. :D

Thanks,

Mark Sholund

Walt,

I sent you some business today check your email

for the tank sizes. Any questions shoot me an email,

or PM here on I/W. I may have another 12 propeller

for you to try. :D

Thanks,

Mark Sholund
Mark sent you an E-Mail today

Thanks

Walt Barney

Tanks 2 U

Hi Walt,

The 3 tanks arrived Saturday, earlier than expected.

Ran the single tank Sunday with great results.

THANK YOU!!

Walt,

Are you going yo try the double saddle tanks, Let me know how they work, and if your needle changes much from the single tank.

thanks

Walt Barney

Tanks 2 U

Walt, have you given any thought to making some tanks for the JAE .12 'riggers? There could be a nice market for them. It would have to be at just over 4 ounces but I haven't gotten any dimensions yet but you could probably get an idea of what would fit in there on the JAE/JAP .12 threads. It appears that something close to the size of a Sullivan SS-4 would get you in the neighborhood.

Ron,

I have a JAP (H) and have made a 4.5oz tank for my boat, I was waiting for the production model to get beter deminsions so that the tank would fit the newer models.

Thanks

Walt Barney

Tanks 2 U

Ron,

I have a JAP (H) and have made a 4.5oz tank for my boat, I was waiting for the production model to get beter deminsions so that the tank would fit the newer models.

Thanks

Walt Barney

Tanks 2 U
Im sure i will get one from ya when the boat kits come out cause i want to build a .12 rigger! Dont know why...i just do!! :)

Ron,

Thanks

Walt Barney

Tanks 2 U
Im sure i will get one from ya when the boat kits come out cause i want to build a .12 rigger! Dont know why...i just do!! :)
Bill,

I know why, they are a lot of fun, I will bring mine down with me this year and maybe run in a one day race with the 21,s just for grins.

Thanks

Walt Barney

Tanks 2 U

Bill, build one then you'll be in on our little secret; these things are a ton of fun for the money! Just don't tell anybody OK otherwise everybody will want one.

Walt,

Thanks for the fast service, the tanks are AWESOME in the 12 and 21 Hydros.

Appreciate Your Business Also,

Mark Sholund

Latest posts

Back