Tampa Race

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

redracer

Just wondering if the points for that race will ever be posted before end of this month

Just wondering if the points for that race will ever be posted before end of this month
Have you tried contacting the guy doing the points directly to see what's up?
It is a reasonable question, I mean quite frankly the promised changes to update the sight / keep it current and more informed have fallen by the wayside ????

Not to mention, not an update in the D3 Race pics in some time-

there was a better day.

Just sayin ............ ;)

Andy

Last edited by a moderator:
It is a reasonable question, I mean quite frankly the promised changes to update the sight / keep it current and more informed have fallen by the wayside ????

there was a better day.

Andy
Yes it is a reasonable question. It should have been in an email directed to myself, or on the phone when he called me twice about race questions. Just sayin....

Todd

there was a better day.

Andy
Yes it is a reasonable question. It should have been in an email directed to myself, or on the phone when he called me twice about race questions. Just sayin....

Todd
Dont take it as a personal shot Todd, My reference was more aimed at promises made at the first meeting, regarding the website/points updates/photo updates and its upkeep.

That said, Im really not in much of a position right now to attend the meeting so I will shut my mouth. :ph34r:

Hopefully the voices in attendance , speak for the majority .

Andy

Last edited by a moderator:
Back