Tampa Race

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mornin Robert

I've been wondering the same thing???

Maybe we need to have someone else in our district "spearhead" this job

Maybe we should get together w/ Fred @ Broward??

Other district3 members input??

Rick

Last edited by a moderator:
Very true Rick i know it is very hard right now for ron byrd to do it maybe someone else can pick it up for a bit.

Very true Rick i know it is very hard right now for ron byrd to do it maybe someone else can pick it up for a bit.
All of the score sheets with the exeption of Scale final were sent to Ron Ratoff last week, dont know why they wave not been posted as of yet ? You guys missed a hell of a day at the Tampa one day race today.86 Boats entered and good times by all, 3 heats of Tampa Style good fun racing(this sight is the BEST) . Rod and the Tampa Gang are doing it Right..

Drew - I'm sure you mean they were sent to Ron Byrd, not me....

But since it's been brought up - The web site is time consuming for me and the scoring of high points is time consuming for Ron Byrd. Ron Byrd has had a few family tragedy's of late and the scoring being updated on our site is not that important in comparison to the rest of what is going on in his life right now.

I'm sure he will handle it as soon as he is able to deal with it... Till then I hope everyone has the compassion to understand that, anyone of us can go through a period like this and District 3's support and understanding is what Ron Byrd needs, not complaints that the points are taking an extra week or two to be posted. Get with it guys...lifes to short..

Ron Ratoff B)

:( You dont have a clue what goes on in getting the scores submitted to me and then once I get them the things that need some inquirey to be sure that everyone gets the points they earned nothing more and nothing less. Then I am supposed to put a halt to anything that I have going on all in the name of being a volunteer??? I will be sure to think real long and real hard before I come back scoring and racing with you all. Thanks for your support!

A few of you seem to think someone else could do a better job to this I say :lol: :rolleyes: :blink: :wacko:

And by the way the points are posted so would you like some cheese with your whine???

Guys,,, if you look around the country at the different district web pages you will find that we here at Dist 3 have one of the best in the country,,pictures of all races and tons of them,,people from all over the country wait to see these shots as do we... Our High points may be a little slow right now but Mr High Point Director has made if clear to all that he has to take a step back for awhile... Still our site is first class and will always be... beleive me no one wants those pictures and points posted faster than myself,,, but we must understand if its not updated when WE want it... It will get done before the next race...So next time you see a Dist Director of any kind,,,Thank them for his/her efforts.....See ya in Broward :p

Hi Ron: Forget about points. This is a hobby and we seem to try and make it into something it isn't. I have prayed for you and your family and am here to support you in any way I can. For sure I miss you at the races. We had some great times together and I look forward to the day you and my son Mark come back to the HOBBY and we get the "Candyman" and the "Bird Man" going again. Until then Ron my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. God Bless, Perry

Hi Ron: Forget about points. This is a hobby and we seem to try and make it into something it isn't. I have prayed for you and your family and am here to support you in any way I can. For sure I miss you at the races. We had some great times together and I look forward to the day you and my son Mark come back to the HOBBY and we get the "Candyman" and the "Bird Man" going again. Until then Ron my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. God Bless, Perry
Perry and Mike , well stated !! Although I don't make "all " the races I like to think of myself as a true competitor , beyond that ...... it's all about fun and comraderie ( sp ) . I am always thankful for those that dedicate their own time to running these races and keeping up with all the correspondence etc . Maybe I am the one lacking for not having taken a leading role after all these years but , I just cannot do it . Thanks again to all the people that have taken a leading role and made this easy for the rest of us !! As far as points ??? what does it really matter till the end of the season anyway , one is still going to do what they do anyway ! Lets all have some **** FUN !!

I miss having you at the races Ron , I hope you and your family are doing their best during a tough time.I went thought it at the end of last year and I wish you the best. Your 'pit man' is waiting on ya to come back and have some fun when your ready bud. Thanks to all that make it happen in Dist-3. Without the efforts and sacrifices you all make,it would NEVER happen. THANK YOU...

Andy

Hey Andy: I forgot to thank you for pitting for me at the last race. It is appreciated. I never take anything for granted and just want you to know that things like this make me respect you even more as a fellow boat racer and friend. Also I would like to mention that you have a very beautiful daughter who seems interested in our sport. When are you going to get her an A mono? See ya, Perry

Hey Andy: I forgot to thank you for pitting for me at the last race. It is appreciated. I never take anything for granted and just want you to know that things like this make me respect you even more as a fellow boat racer and friend. Also I would like to mention that you have a very beautiful daughter who seems interested in our sport. When are you going to get her an A mono? See ya, Perry
Perry it MY pleasure to pit or help you anytime I can, just ask. As far as Katyi with an A-Mono :eek: I might just jump her straight to B-Mono, that class is a little more tame than that A-Mono group ;) Dont want to scare her off or anything,LOL. Look forward to seeing you again soon at the next race, Andy

Back