Tampa Race Dec 13-14

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Racers there are 2 classes that need boats to make the class!

UPDATED

1 X Mono needed.

1 Gas rigger needed.

Phone entries in.

Randy we will be checking for your hunting license at check in.

Rod H.

Last edited by a moderator:
Racers there are 3 classes that need boats to make the class!
2 Nitro offshore needed.

1 cracker box needed.

2 Gas riggers needed.

Phone entries thru Wed.

Rod H.
No Foley ??? He could make 2 of those classes -LOL :lol:

New avatar looks sweet Rod...... B)

and yeah, I still need a ride.

Andy

Just got the 3rd cracker. and 3rd RTR.

I need 1 GX-1 Rigger 2 Nitro Offshore and I lost an X-Mono so I need 1 of those also.

Thorw me a bone here

Thanks and see ya at the races.

Lou

Great job by the Tampa, Brandon clubs
Enjoyed the weekend, great to be done, and able to make th trip back across the state & be home before dark.

Nice job
How'd your whipping boy, I mean Andy make out running his 20 mono???? :lol: :lol: :lol:
Couldn't make it Ray, not for lack of wanting too- just lack of $$$

I'm SURE Rick will insert proper slamming somewhere in here.

Glad to hear the Tampa guys got er done and sounds like it was a good time.

Maybe next year in Indiana sometime I will be able to wet a boat again.... :(

Andy

Indiana ? are you moving ? :eek:

Great job by the Tampa, Brandon clubs
Enjoyed the weekend, great to be done, and able to make th trip back across the state & be home before dark.

Nice job
How'd your whipping boy, I mean Andy make out running his 20 mono???? :lol: :lol: :lol:
Couldn't make it Ray, not for lack of wanting too- just lack of $$$

I'm SURE Rick will insert proper slamming somewhere in here.

Glad to hear the Tampa guys got er done and sounds like it was a good time.

Maybe next year in Indiana sometime I will be able to wet a boat again.... :(

Andy

Great race Tampa Bay Model Boat Club, and Brandon Pond / Club.

Also thanks to Marty Davis for being my pit man all weekend, running 6 boats, I think I wore him out, but what a great coach and extra set of eyes, the Scale final heat was the best of best for me all weekend.

Thanks.

;)

Racers there are 2 classes that need boats to make the class!
UPDATED

1 X Mono needed.

1 Gas rigger needed.

Phone entries in.

Randy we will be checking for your hunting license at check in.

Rod H.
That is something that Randy won his class by only being there on Saturday......

Marty Davis

Great race Tampa Bay Model Boat Club, and Brandon Pond / Club.Also thanks to Marty Davis for being my pit man all weekend, running 6 boats, I think I wore him out, but what a great coach and extra set of eyes, the Scale final heat was the best of best for me all weekend.

Thanks.

;)
Boy, you should have seen Joe this weekend. He was on his "A Game". Made a LOT of trips up to the prize table.

I have discovered a real negative to living in Florida though....

I don't have any time to build new boats because we seem to race ALL YEAR ROUND. I really used to enjoy the Winter to think about new boats and generally do some dyno development work. Never enough time living in FLorida. :)

Marty Davis

Rick if Andy moves to indiana he be there whipping boy. lol Robert
Robert I'm pretty sure a few miles won't get in Rick's way :p and from the sounds of some of the names that run up there, I'm gonna be EVERYONE'S whipping boy, but then again- so are you :eek:

Andy

Great race Tampa Bay Model Boat Club, and Brandon Pond / Club.Also thanks to Marty Davis for being my pit man all weekend, running 6 boats, I think I wore him out, but what a great coach and extra set of eyes, the Scale final heat was the best of best for me all weekend.

Thanks.

;)
Boy, you should have seen Joe this weekend. He was on his "A Game". Made a LOT of trips up to the prize table.

I have discovered a real negative to living in Florida though....

I don't have any time to build new boats because we seem to race ALL YEAR ROUND. I really used to enjoy the Winter to think about new boats and generally do some dyno development work. Never enough time living in FLorida. :)

Marty Davis
Sounds like great times Marty , great job Joe, sorry I missed it..

Andy

Latest posts

Back