Tampa Race Dec 13-14

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was just logging on here at lunchtime to ask the same thing !! :lol: Too funny ! Gotta make plans for the Race or the River ..one or the other ... :lol:

I wont be making it to close to christmas plus wife just had surgery. Robert

I am planning to try my hand in the RTR class if there is anyone to race. How many boats run in the A mono class?

Last edited by a moderator:
Mark,What are your guys freq ?

I am changing from 4 (yellow) to 5 (green) to seperate from Marty.

b & c Hydro.

Chad & I will be there.

It will be nice to be racing again. Haven't done any since Charleston.

We can go to 2-red or 3-orange in .67 hydro. Same goes for .46 hydro. The .67 is even better after some prop and pipe testing.

I hope to enter the scale & twin if they test well this weekend. I think I will have the scale's problems resolved... new mixture & bearings and a backup engine if needed.

MG

Come on out and have some fun with us in Brandon! There are some tight High Point classes going into the last race of the year. So get you A game on and bring it.

Joe see you there.

Tom come on out and race with us. Bring the twin and fleet with you and help tear up the water.

Rick, Hope you can make it.

Obrien, Should be 1 or 2 heats of 21 monos. Not sure on the rtr class yet. I do not recieve the entries but will check and post something first of next week.

Mark, Good to here you and Chad are coming. Watch out for that slow boat in lane 1.[until the start]

Get your entries in!!!

Rod Hendricks

Rod - Marys running RTR (just went into the mail), so with Obrien and Bill that should be at least three. More would be even better....

Ron

I think we have plenty of RTR's Almost all classes have made. I will post tomorrow with the few that haven't. Lets Get Em in I have to set up the race on Wed. night so that will be the cutoff day.

Thanks

Lou

I think we have plenty of RTR's Almost all classes have made. I will post tomorrow with the few that haven't. Lets Get Em in I have to set up the race on Wed. night so that will be the cutoff day.
Thanks

Lou
Lou can you call me tonight- I PM'd you my number.

Andy

Lou,

Firin' two at you in the morning.

A mod Tunnel

B mod Tunnel

Premo

Duck Season

No, Wabbit season

Duck Season

Wabbit season....

ITS SNIPER SEASON.................

Well just wanted to let you RTR guys know that I am out for next weekend. I have too many issues with the boat right now and have run out of patience. Once I get the new parts that I need, I will give it another shot. hopefully I can race next year.

Well just wanted to let you RTR guys know that I am out for next weekend. I have too many issues with the boat right now and have run out of patience. Once I get the new parts that I need, I will give it another shot. hopefully I can race next year.
Sorry to hear that...what kind of problems are you having??

Latest posts

Back