Tampa Race a great weekend!

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ronratoff

Tampa Club - You all should be very proud of yourselves. In a very short time the Tampa club's put together a great race site, the weather gods provided you great weather , (next time please ask for a little less wind), you all cooked up some great burgers, and everyone I saw had a great time. What a great weekend....

Oh and, my gas cat says it's sorry for putting a hole in the chase boat! It just had a fight with it's radio and didn't want to listen to it anymore.

Ron

Ron i guess i should have stayed to make sure u didnt run into a boat lol i thought i taught u better lol

First time I've ever lost radio like that. Came in like a guided missle. Hit the chase boat right next to the hole that was fixed when Darlene's boat hit the chase boat in Brandon. What a loud bang! I have no idea what happened. Batteries in the boat and radio afterwards checked out fine. All I can do is change receivers. Nervously, I used the radio after that with another race boat and it worked fine. One of life's mysteries... :ph34r:

First time I've ever lost radio like that. Came in like a guided missle. Hit the chase boat right next to the hole that was fixed when Darlene's boat hit the chase boat in Brandon. What a loud bang! I have no idea what happened. Batteries in the boat and radio afterwards checked out fine. All I can do is change receivers. Nervously, I used the radio after that with another race boat and it worked fine. One of life's mysteries... :ph34r:
At least you didnt go all the way through it like she did ;) Just a little more glass work for Rod is all :p We going to see some pics from the race up soon?? always look forward to seeing you and Mary's handy work after the races.

I could show you some pictures taken from the stern of a "RED ROCKET" back to this blue and white thing on the horizon????

So far back can't really make out what it is???

Mike "pickles" what is that back there???

Yep, I'm still at it

Rick

I could show you some pictures taken from the stern of a "RED ROCKET" back to this blue and white thing on the horizon????So far back can't really make out what it is???

Mike "pickles" what is that back there???

Yep, I'm still at it

Rick
That issues is being addressed as we speak MR.B :angry: Untill then I will let you run your piehole as much as you see fit :eek: There wont be a repeat of the SINGLE heat he actually beat me in that I was the only boat over. I guess if I spotted you a lap to you could also beat me :lol: :lol: Yep you found the button,now get off it. ;) ;) ........ All in good fun though right ???? ;) ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry Rick, one of them days at work. Lets call it - Haines 1/ Greene 0 - and see what the next round has to offer, maybe I wont be over next time and we can actually race, LOL. Mike's quick no doubt.....

I say we continue this fun at the WCRA one day race we are having in Tampa March 11th ;) Same gang, Same alley, Same chains, switchblades and blackjacks....different day. :huh: And of course I want to fan the fire and stir the poop. I love a good match race :rolleyes:

I say we continue this fun at the WCRA one day race we are having in Tampa March 11th ;) Same gang, Same alley, Same chains, switchblades and blackjacks....different day. :huh: And of course I want to fan the fire and stir the poop. I love a good match race :rolleyes:
I like the idea Norm, but Im thinking its a bit of drive for those girls, ooopps I mean fine fellas from down south for A one day race ;)

Back