T4 Salt Water Scoop

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
oh my! I do not have that pic! thanks for posting it!

Do you have more? may I bother you for some email pic sending time?

please!

Back to the original topic. The T4 never ran with a salt water scoop, it did not go on the water in San Diego as they were too busy sorting out the T2 which was rushed ito service when the T3 crashed in Seattle. It did,however run with the little front wings in Dallas. I am attaching a picture of it as it rolled into the pits. It did test there. I was there, in the pit tower, directing the fuel truck.
t4texas.jpg
Great picture. Love this boat

Well if you all gripe long enough this boat won't be allowed to race cause it wasn't a RACE boat. I'm sure that won't bother anyone with one already or building one long as those who want to cry about it get there way. On the lighter side It is a cool looking boat.

Not sure what you are talking about. It was one of their two race boats that year. Went to several and tested and was the actual race boat at either Evansville or Madison. Can't remember which.

Im sure it did, I'm just calling out those that are splitting hairs with what is and isn't allowed in scale class. I seen a lot of T-4 scales and they are something to look at.
I'm sorry to say that you are the one who is crying. We are having a discussion about how to make the situation better.

Let me make things worse... I believe they should make an unlimited class. Just like when the lobster showed up and that delta wing monstrosity that broke both the drivers legs on lake washington when it flipped and then slammed down and snapped. so follow the scale to the rivet placement and reward those who spend countless hours for even the stitches in the life vest... I truely enjoy looking at them. KUDO's! but this would be easily resolved with an "RC unlimited" where lets say some gent or mrs. may want to put a 90 into a scale or even a twin in line gas. then those guys could mimic the days of the WTF factor like when the cover was pulled off the T4, the coors light and others like the circus wing boats. then the lobster where we all heard the arguments of "is it a rigger or a scale"

...bottom line _____ there is nothing cooler than sitting on the side of the lake smelling the nitro and watching these bad boys fly by. The comrodery we seem to miss here on the board and the genuine competition with people willing to help the fellow racers out. At least in my district it is that way and our local club. That is the only reason they have a chance of me getting out there with my weedeater this weekend to clean up the place for the nats in october. Once this T4 of mine gets done I will see my rooster tail and be grinning ear to ear.... then who knows. If I am missing a stitch or have a scoop or ride pad where it dont belong I would still want to race you... even if you have a turbine or a RTR. because I love this hobby.

Riiiiiiiiiiight, yeah thats me I'm crying because I can't grasp the general idea of the rules that I have to bager Don about the rules. Go ahead have your meeting, it may be long overdue to enforce rules about scales and get it squared away. For the rest that have a general knowledge of what bu ilding a legal scale is will just build and race.
You must be off your meds.

Meds....... Really :huh: Nooo i dont take meds birdman so on that note, thats why i dont get into the politics of RC boating to much mudslinging, i said what i wanted to in other post, I just have fun and race so out of respect to the person who started this post im going to post some pics of the T-4.

261204_1852604802600_1465189412_31617017_2414181_n.jpgPB120005.jpg1994_U-1_Miss_Budweiser_Hull_9401_T-4.jpg

There is nothing like it !!! Bud T4 scale @ 65 plus

Bentley express.jpg

Last edited:
Meds....... Really :huh: Nooo i dont take meds birdman so on that note, thats why i dont get into the politics of RC boating to much mudslinging, i said what i wanted to in other post, I just have fun and race so out of respect to the person who started this post im going to post some pics of the T-4.

View attachment 29869View attachment 29870View attachment 29871
Please don't try to delete posts and say that others are mudslingers. If you don't get into politics then why are you right in the middle of this debate. Nice pics though..

BB

Yes they did Tim. Hows work? When I see you again I will have to tell you what happened to me on a fire.

Back