• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

T- Bar with Grease Fitting

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bill, that has to be the sweetest thing that has rolled out of your shop so far! The price is better than the competition also. You're going to sell a ton of them!

Let me know what shipping is to me, thanks.

I just got mine in the mail a little while ago, one week to the day after sending in my money, not bad considering how slow the USPS has been lately around here.

If you're building a new boat this winter or redoing an old one, you might want to seriously consider getting one of these!

I just got mine in the mail a little while ago, one week to the day after sending in my money, not bad considering how slow the USPS has been lately around here.If you're building a new boat this winter or redoing an old one, you might want to seriously consider getting one of these!
You a good man Ron thank you and keep an eye out for the new 4" T-Bar coming soon. ;)

Would be nice to have one scaled down for a 20 mono.
-Buck-
Check out Top Secret Boats New 4" T-Bar with Grease fitting built right in.

Now greasing the flex shaft is as easy as putting gas in. Made to fit 1/4 stuffing tube. Get them now at $28.00 plus shipping.

Note : 5 Inch T-Bar for 5/16 stuffing tube also in stock.

Contact Bill at Top Secret Boats.

[email protected]

Phone 843-322-0006 Eastern Time

Paypal preferred or Money orders made out to Bill Garrett are OK to.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back