• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Swap? Pipe for 2 props?

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Speedway

I have an Irwin Quite pipe that Im not using and would like to experiment with some props for my Picco 67 (modified) in a Microburts hull. Anyone want tro trade a prop or 2 for a pipe? No-one sells props in my neck of the woods

I dont know! Came with the boat. Hallam said its pretty fancy (like i know). Its the Irwin Q. It has the welds at the end and dot's of weld around the barrel of it in the mid-section. Whats a 21s look like?

Nigtmare said:
what size is the pipe?if it is the 21S i'll buy you any prop you want :p Nick
82806[/snapback]

Speedway said:
I dont know!  Came with the boat. Hallam said its pretty fancy (like i know).  Its the Irwin Q. It has the welds at the end and dot's of weld around the barrel of it in the mid-section.  Whats a 21s look like?
Nigtmare said:
82806[/snapback]

82808[/snapback]

I don't have a pic.can you post a pic from what you have?nick

I'll try and get it posted tonight.

Nigtmare said:
Speedway said:
I dont know!  Came with the boat. Hallam said its pretty fancy (like i know).   Its the Irwin Q. It has the welds at the end and dot's of weld around the barrel of it in the mid-section.   Whats a 21s look like?
Nigtmare said:
82806[/snapback]

82808[/snapback]

I don't have a pic.can you post a pic from what you have?nick

82809[/snapback]

Speedway if thats the pipe off your 67 motor it's the 67 irwin quiet pipe the 21s is for the 21 size motor's

Since you now Hallam were are you from and do you belong to a club in the area

Mike

Ahh, It aint for no little 21 im thinkin. Yea, I was at Hallam's in December for some fuel and parts. Im in Mississauga. An no, Not part of a club. Just me and about 5 guys racing in some local ponds

PHM Racing said:
Speedway if thats the pipe off your 67 motor it's the 67 irwin quiet pipe the 21s is for the 21 size motor's

Since you now Hallam were are you from and do you belong to a club in the area

Mike

82818[/snapback]

Back