• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

swap meet / show ft wayne, in saturday

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dan Kramer

Supporting Member
driftwood model boat club, ft wayne , in is co -hosting a boat, plane, train, helicopter, car show and swap meet saturday at the veterans memorial coliseum. sr 930/ parnell ave. saturday 10 am to 4 pm.

opens at 10:00 am set up is 8:00 am 9:30 am. vendors welcome.for info contact the following.8 a to 5 p daily.

Garry

CPI Inc.

260-483-6144

i will have several boats for sale,

1/8 scale thunderboat reproductions 8806 hull rtr with 2 mac .67 motors(cheap),

blazer marine sport 40 with a new cmb .46 grand prix, and other items.

new dumas hawk kit with all accessories

zipp kits thunder boat ****** s-o-l-d****

radios. & more

dan

MR DAN

we will be showing little ~ MISS Timex and Richard's ~ BIG GREEN

I also am bringing 5 boats for sale and 2 very large RC tank's and a big box of stuff to pick threw .50 cent's

Moon Eyes will be on display also

Rick Reisinger

MR DAN

we will be showing little ~ MISS Timex and Richard's ~ BIG GREEN

I also am bringing 5 boats for sale and 2 very large RC tank's and a big box of stuff to pick threw .50 cent's

Moon Eyes will be on display also

Rick Reisinger
I go 2 tables there at the swapmeet I am takeing 6 boat's ~ A fusion carbinfiber thunder~boat a CMB 100 powered sprint cat- 3 tunnel hulls - a CMB powered 7.5 Hopper tunnel ready to run - a Banter brother's Pulling truck - new Electric trainer plane- electric powered Bass Boat - 2 very large R/C Tank's for sale

a big box of stuff .50cents each + lot's of fun stuff > even WINNIE THE POO will be there ............................................... I will be displaying Little MISS TIMEX~sport 40 with a .46 Nova Rossi powered -

MOON EYE'S thunder boat - my son's Big Green -

Rick Reisinger

Back