Superbowl

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
AMEN AND WELL SAID!!!!!!!!

THE BUCS ARE THE ONLY TEAM THAN CAN BEAT THE FALCONS EVERY GAME, SO THEY DESERVE A BOWL WIN!!!

[sORRY 'BOUT MY REASONING, BUT THE FALCS ARE MY TEAM, AND WITH A GOOD COUPLE O' DRAFT PICKS, WE'RE GONNA WIN NEXT YEAR!! :) ]

JOE

Gotta stick up for a West Coast team here. Raiders will prevail - I'm predicting 24 to 17 Silver and Black. Actually, I'm mostly looking forward to seeing the commericials.

Jerry D.(Up in Seahawk Land)

Going for the Raiders, don't know why, I'm not a Football fan. Going to watch it for the commercials too, looks like the Osbournes Pepsi ad might be the best. I'm waiting for NASCAR season to start and of course the ice to go away. I wanted to see a local boy make it but that won't happen, T.J. Duckett plays for the Falcons but that's OK, we already have had Derek Jeter get some World Series rings.

[SIZE=17pt]Cowboys by 14!![/SIZE]

Oh wait, they're not playing. :- Guess I'll find something else to do.

Hey, anybody know why Texas Stadium has an open roof?

So God can watch his favorite team too!! ;D

Hmmm the ads are always great, but i wonder if there will be any action like in the movie 'Any Given Sunday' ;)

As for who i will go for, if the Waterboy was playing i would go for him ;)

Well, I guess the warm weather must have played havoc with the needle-valve setting on the Raider's offence :( - they sure sputtered.

Have to admit, the Bucs did look good.

My favorite commericial - the upsidedown clown ordering a Bud Light. Now, that's my kind of enema :D !!

JD

Hi Jerry,

Wow, the Raiders offense sure got washed down! Five intersepts!! 3 returned! ;D

Yes, the clown was my favorite.

We have our first Scale race next weekend....really looking forward to it. Say Hi to the gang for me. Take care, and Happy New Year.

Doug

ol' richie gannon didnt do much but get a sh--load of aches and pains for the next couple of days!

man, letting the Bucs defense get as many points as his offense didnt help either....... : :)

anyway, glad the Bucs came out on top, if you think about it that says something for the Falcons, and it explains why we got whipped every game against them!!

hafta say Jon Gruden was a very sore winner, cussing at the refs when he was up 34-3 and all, > :( and the Bucs kicker Gramatica is my #1 choice football person [okay, besides John Madden!!] to get run over by a very large truck carrying an oversized load!! ;D :eek: ;)

Joe

the only commercial i saw over here in Aus was the Bud Light with the Black dog and it was BLOODY good :)

kris, there wernt very many good ones here anyway,

the excpetions being both the aforementioned Bud light ones, my favorite was the upside-down clown one.... : :)

Joe

ya jo those are good but the best was the commercial of the naked man runnin around the british soccer field.... ;D ;D

matt

yea that was great,

but i didnt see it @ the big bowl though, just bucs vs. pheagles. i wonder why, it was a great ad. ;D

Back