Summer Wakeup at Lonodn, Ontario

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don't think he'll mind I mentioned it but Randall took a vid of the 3rd heat of Open Hydro, shows the full race with all finishing, twin, single 60 rigger, gas and of course Steve Reesor's smokin' "amp eater".

It's 25Mb so he just has to figure out how to get it out...

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't think he'll mind I mentioned it but Randall took a vid of the 3rd heat of Open Hydro, shows the full race with all finishing, twin, single 60 rigger, gas and of course Steve Reesor's smokin' "amp eater".
It's 25Mb so he just has to figure out how to get it out...

TERRY YOU HAVE MAIL

I just want to say thank you to Randall Thomas, NLMBC and everyone else from the weekend.

I had a great time meeting some new people and others I knew but, hardly could remember.

Thanks to all that jumped in to pit fot me, Tom, Alan Nayman, everyone. I'm still a tad sore from pushing the chair about the grass and gravel but I needed the workout :rolleyes: .

The driving skills of the nitro and gas boaters is fantastic, I could only try my best and still come up short to their skills.

Steve's rigger OMG, and the twin rigger was no slouch, thats is so cool and technical B)

Just a great bunch of guys and a great 3 days.

Thanks for the end of the day Coke-a-cola dude, I needed that, sorry I forget your name again :huh: , I'm bad that way.

I hope to see some of you guys soon at the new pond.

Pictures, any pictures???

Ray Schrauwen

Not pix but even better!

Howard took this with Alan's Nayman's camera, it's the 3rd heat of open hydro on Saturday. Has all the "disciplines" in one heat, a gas Eagle SG (Mark McCray), twin CMB 80 Roadrunner (Tim Kish), single 67 Cobra (Roger Hallam), and the winner is: Steve Reesor and his awsome amp eating FE4 rigger:

It was great racing with Steve , his boat is awesome and he is a great guy to be around.

No attitude just down to earth , very refreshing.

Tim K

Back