• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Summer Sale- Assorted Hardware & Engine Parts

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

David Bryant

Supporting Member
Just liquidating several new and like-new items from my life-long collection of RC Boat/Engine parts and accessories, much of which I will probably not use or have room for. I will continue to add additional sale items as time permits. Appreciate your interest:

01. K&B 45 Marine Water-Cooled Head/Head-Button Assy, New (02 available) $15.00USD ea. shipped

02. K&B 45 Marine Exhaust, Butterfly Valve Assy., New (02 available) $15.00USD ea. shipped

03. K&B 45 Marine Aluminum Flywheel w/Collet Assy., New (02 available) $15.00USD ea. shipped

04. Marine Specialties Rudder Assy, 2AR, No. 1027, .40 Size, New (01 available) $20.00USD shipped

05. Marine Specialties Rudder Assy, HBR Outdrive Single, Like-New (01 available) $20.00USD shipped

06. Marine Specialties Engine Mount, No. 1004. Aluminum, 4in Width New (01 available) $20.00USD shipped

07. Octura Flywheel, Steel 45DR K&B 45 New (01 available) $15.00USD shipped

08. OPS Carburetor, 45 Marine New (01 available) $35.00USD shipped

09. Power Products Rudder Assy, Fibre-Filled Thermoplastic, Assorted Components, New (complete lot) $60.00USD shipped

10. Power Products Rudder Assy, Fibre-Filled Thermoplastic, New (01 available) $20.00USD shipped

PowerProducts_RudderAssy_03.jpg

PowerProducts_RudderAssy_Parts_01.jpg

OPS_Carburetor_45Marine_01.jpg

MarineSpecialties_EngineMountAlum-.19motorX4inWide_No.1004_02.jpg

thanks for your response. Yes, pretty much everything listed is still available. Some of the respective images were deleted (due to space limitations). Let me know which items you are interested in, I will let you know (and provide image if necessary). I am original owner of all items.

Regards,

Dave

thank you

I got a northwind 40 this summer

I would like to get back in running condition

marty
yes, I still have the remaining Northwind 40 Running Hardware kit items shown in the image above, including:

01-quan flex cable

01-quan teflon tube housing

01-quan brass strut w/needle bearings

01-quan ride plate

01-quan rudder bracket w/bronze bushings

01-quan original detailed instructions/diagram drawing

I'd let everything go for $25.00USD shipped.

regards,

Dave

yes I will take it

check or postal money order

any other things or more info on a northwind 40 would be great

motors of the time

props

marty
Marty, You could get this too... 06. Marine Specialties Engine Mount, No. 1004. Aluminum, 4in Width New (01 available) $20.00USD shipped

And get that guys K B 45 for $150 in the for sale here

Last edited by a moderator:
I thought about that to Phil but

I still got to get momma some thing for Christmas

I hope you an yours have a MERRY CHRISTMAS see you when the water softens up

**** that's a first most of the time its to wish you a Happy Birthday
default_wink.png

marty

Back