• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

stuff for sale

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mtruex

Updated list.

New in box novarossi 14.5mm crank 35 plus car engine. 350.00

2 O/B conversion kits for novarossi

1 new Lights 14mm crank and PTO 200.00

1 used 14mm crank and PTO not sure of manufacture 100.00

Buyer pays shipping, prefer Paypal. Thanks for looking

35Plus.jpg

NR OB Conversion kits.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi there,

how much for postage cost on the Black Picco 45 to , Hobart, tasmania, Australia thanks

Shane

thanks Martin,

I'll take the Picco Black 45, if you want to send me a PM with your paypal details

Elias asked for pics, Tim said ill take it... I guess it goes to Tim.. Pm sent tim

Last edited by a moderator:
New in box novarossi 14.5mm crank 35 plus car engine. 350.00

Silver Picco45 modded, Ozspec drum and carb, my crank and piston/liner, good pinch/seal and bearings. header and collet included. The first time i set 45 oval record i used this engine. 300.00

3 O/B conversion kits for novarossi

1 new Lights 14.5mm crank and PTO 225.00

1 new Lights 14mm crank PTO and flywheel 225.00

1 used 14mm crank and PTO not sure of manufacture 100.00

Buyer pays shipping, prefer Paypal.

Thanks for looking

--------------------------------------------

Hello Martin,

I have a 29cc Dominator High Mod Zenoah gas engine with only a hand full of runs on it that I would offer as a trade for the three OB crank kits you have posted. It sells for almost $600. It is in great condition, I just have no need for it right now and am interested in these crank kits. Just thought I would see if your are interested in a trade? Respectfully, James Beasley

sure Allan, I will do that.. PM sent
Return PM Sent
default_wink.png

Back