• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

STUFF FOR SALE

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ek kustomz

Well I have too many projects and not enough money to complete them or to go racing so come of the have to go:

1. Whiplash Gasser- has been hit and repaired transom reinforced, all new hardware all work is quality. 250.00- SOLD to ROB

2. Sikk 25.4 with the 27cc top end kit. Lightly modded with a lightened piston. Top end kit is new only has bench time on it. 225.00 shipped 200.00

3. Youngblood 67 rigger- bought it as a project from shawdaddy, just don't have time to finish it has all hardware. Has run consistent mid 70's from what shaw said with a mac 67 in it. It's in good shape just has an ugly paint job on it. 100.00 shipped obo

I will probably list a couple more things just have to go through the stuff I have. If you are in dist 3 and are going to any of the upcoming races i will deliver. pm or email me for pics, don't have any ready to post on the forum they are all too big. I may consider trades as well.

Thanks Guys,

Zach Vought

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi

I am interesting in your youngblood outrigger 67 for $100.00. can you sent me a pic so i can look at.

thanks

Well I have too many projects and not enough money to complete them or to go racing so come of the have to go:
1. Whiplash Gasser- has been hit and repaired transom reinforced, all new hardware all work is quality. 250.00- SOLD to ROB

2. Sikk 25.4 with the 27cc top end kit. Lightly modded with a lightened piston. Top end kit is new only has bench time on it. 225.00 shipped 200.00

3. Youngblood 67 rigger- bought it as a project from shawdaddy, just don't have time to finish it has all hardware. Has run consistent mid 70's from what shaw said with a mac 67 in it. It's in good shape just has an ugly paint job on it. 100.00 shipped obo

I will probably list a couple more things just have to go through the stuff I have. If you are in dist 3 and are going to any of the upcoming races i will deliver. pm or email me for pics, don't have any ready to post on the forum they are all too big. I may consider trades as well.

Thanks Guys,

Zach Vought

Hi
I am interesting in your youngblood outrigger 67 for $100.00. can you sent me a pic so i can look at.

thanks

Thanks Guys,

Zach Vought

Pmed You.

Back