• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Stuff for sale -LIST UPDATED -

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Which ones- ??? The 2 boats that are NOT on ebay yet are a - (white Rinker boat) Prather .21 and the larger 40 boat thats ALL WHITE is a one off boat that was based on an Aerotech bottom and customers designed deck. Open to offers on either.

PM Sent-

Last edited by a moderator:
Andy you have pm , can I call you @ your # my cell phone is dead
Yep- ;)

PS-Steve has dibs on the goodie box of parts - the benefits of living close. Will post what's left later- :rolleyes:

got your message, andy. left you one this am. can you say phone tag :rolleyes: :lol: . call earlier, us F.R.O.G.'s go to bed early :p .

All .21 K&B stuff and the NELSON are sold- have remaining -

K&B #9184 cases-

pistons and sleeve's - also some used in good shape.

K&B #8822-8289 GASKET SETS-1 EACH

K&B #9086- wrist pin-

K&B #9193 - rod-

K&B #9087-9167 FRONT HOUSING(7.5 INBOARD)

K&B #9163 cranks(inboard) - 2 brand new- 1 used/new condition.

7.5 k&b pro motor- for parts -

7.5 ops motor-for parts.

Pictures available- would like to sell as lot- but will separate.

Make offers.

All K&B stuff listed with part numbers are new in original package.

All hulls have bids already.

Thanks Andy

Do you have the K&B 7.5 OB lower unit halves(51-8701) for sale. I only need the half with the skeg but if they come in pairs thats fine. I am also looking for a prop shaft assembly(57-8701).

Thanks,

Fletch

Hi Andy,

Is the 7.5 ops a disk style and does it come with a header if so what are you asking for it?

Thank You ,

Paul

Do you have the K&B 7.5 OB lower unit halves(51-8701) for sale. I only need the half with the skeg but if they come in pairs thats fine. I am also looking for a prop shaft assembly(57-8701).
Thanks,

Fletch
I do have one pair avail. used- bare cases with water cooling- would rather not separate. Make me an offer.

Andy

Thanks,

Fletch
they need to be kept as a pair. the threads for the prop shaft assem. are cut with the halves joined, mixing and matching can/will lead to issues with the threads not matching.

Thanks,

Fletch
I do have one pair avail. used- bare cases with water cooling- would rather not separate. Make me an offer.

Andy

PM sent

Thanks,

Fletch

Andy

PM sent

If it was to me - I didnt get it .

Back