STORM SERIES

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mark Poole ModVP

The Storm OB Series just got even more interesting! Nascar has a Manufacturers Championship in addition to the Driver Champion. So, this year along with the Storm High Point Driver Award, Storm will be offering a Manufacturers High Point Award for the boats that rack up the most points in all of the races this season. Basically, we will be keeping track of all of the final results at each Storm race and the points will be charted and totalled by boat brand. The standard point table will be used (400, 300, 225 etc.) Obviously, a class that is thick with a certain boat brand will have an advantage but, a smaller number of a brand that wins a lot of top positions throughout the series can pull an upset.

Mic and I talked about this and wanted to offer something extra for those who work hard to provide the boats that we all race. The Storm races are well represented with many fine boats, Lynx, Vision, Aquacraft, HTB, Cobra, Woodstuff, Aeromarine, Longboard, HTV, OMC and others. Framed certificates will be awarded in each of the Storm classes. Classes must make at least 3 of the races in the series. Good luck!

Thanks to Mark for comming up with another idea to make the STORM series the premier outboard benchmark in RC racing. We hope that promoting competition between builders/manufacturers will help everyone from potential buyers to exsisting owners. Some good rivalries are already in place. This will put the smack talk on the reality shelf. Race #1 is 4 weeks away in Brandon and WTC's 4 weeks later so get signed up and lets go racing.

The only tenative date is Savannah and Mark is going to firm that one up.

Race 1 Brandon Fl April 5-6

Race 2 Charleston SC. April,28-May,1 World Tunnel Champs

Race 3 Savannah Ga. Sept 17-18 (tentative)

Race 4 Brandon Fl Nov 19-20

Best 3 of 4 races scored for STORM series. Bracelets for series champions and Top-Gun at the WTC.

The only tenative date is Savannah and Mark is going to firm that one up.

Race 1 Brandon Fl April 5-6

Race 2 Charleston SC. April,28-May,1 World Tunnel Champs

Race 3 Savannah Ga. Sept 17-18 (tentative)

Race 4 Brandon Fl Nov 19-20

Best 3 of 4 races scored for STORM series. Bracelets for series champions and Top-Gun at the WTC.
Mic so we are not going to team up with the Grand Prix like last year. And by the way Me and Kevin (King of 40)would like our Stra 1 stickers :p 1-Black 1- White

I tried to line up a stand alone SOWEGA race but they were not sure the water level would be there so they declined.

PM me your mailing address and i'll send you some stickers.

Mic

Latest posts

Back