• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Standard Size Waterproof 208 oz Torque Servos

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Bill,

Are you able to get the 1270TG ? If so how much? Seems the going rate is about $90 with a capacitor and occasionally $85 but thats about the cheapest I've seen. Just looking to save a few extra bucks. My latest project is really draining the bank
default_wacko.png

Hi Bill

I will take 2 servos and aluminum arms send you a money order tomorrow.

What is your address? Do you have any push rod seals.

As of now I have one remaining but the package was opened to show a customer, so 1.00 off on that one . $44.00 shipped in US.

I also have one Savox Waterproof 1210SG. This servo, shown in picture, has a 277 oz torque at a .15 transit time.i can sell and ship to your door in US for $89.00

All Savox Servos use 25 spline Futaba style horns.

Post here for either and I'll see about getting some more in.

Thanks,

Bill Brandt

image.jpg

Hi I would like 2 each of the 208oz in servos

open package doesnt matter

I also will need 4 each sw 0250mg small servos

pm total and ill get you payment

Richard
Squaring away with Richard on this request.

The opened 1230 is spoken for.

Will post when I get more in but if you want something in the order I'm placing please let me know.

Bill

As of January 12, 2015 I've got 8 of these in stock for immediate shipment. I can get more. As stated these are great Savox waterproof servos at an affordable price.

Great steering servo at 208 oz on a 6 volt receiver pack. .17 transit time

Standard size servo

$45.00 shipped in US, more shipping elsewhere.

Paypal is great to [email protected]
8 more in stock now and ready for immediate shipment.

Bill Brandt

Back