ST. Louis Thunderboaters Race May 21,22

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ken Hildreth

The St. Louis Thunderboaters are holding their race on May 21st and 22nd, The race is set in a two seperate day format. With B Mod tunnel, Open Tunnel, B mono, D mono, Open Mono, B hydro, D hydro , E hydro , F hydro on Saturday. Then on Sunday we will race OPen Gas Hydro, Open Gas Mono, Open Cat, Sp 20 SP 40 1/8 scale, and Novice class. We will once again have a great deal of prizes thanks to our sponsors, Speedmaster, Aeromarine Laminates, Red Max fuels, Als Hobby shop, Specialty Auto Body, Our Local hobby shops, and Tidewater Engineering. Come on over and race with us and lets see if we can get a battle of the bouys going on between the north and south. Ken

Last edited by a moderator:
ken stang said:
Hi KenIs there going to be any open water on friday?

98113[/snapback]

Pinky wants to spank those Hildreth boys,wear ur glasses Kenny or you get some water in em :lol: Mikey

Yes, Ken,

There will be open water on Friday Afternoon, We will be out there earlier but will still be fine tuning on the course and doing the pits. We intend to have that done in the morning. And mikey, Were gonna team up on pinky!!! haha, Ken

Ken

Mark and I are comming to your race where should we stay you should have gotten our entrys already I dont know if I put down my shirt size but it is a 3x

Peter Collinson

Hi Kenny,

Please tell me more. How close is the site to down town St. Louis. We are interested in coming up Sat. Alll info. needed Thanks

Tim

Hi Tim,

The flyer is on impba.net. with all the info. Can't wait, be my first boat event for this old dog. Have done a lot of racing but none on water.

Look forward to meeting everybody on the 21st!

Have fun!

Rw

New hotel Info, Motel 6 at 157 and I64 exit 9 is 48.99 a night, Phone number is 618-397-8867. For you, TIm, I think you would be comming down 64 and you would exit at 157 which is before you ever get to Mo. let alone downtown St. Louis. The lake is actually in ILL. IF you email me, I will give you instructions. Mark and Peter, I have your entries already, and they are locked in. Russ, I dont have your entry yet but waiting. Thanks, guys, Ken

Last edited by a moderator:
Ken Hildreth said:
New hotel Info, Motel 6 at 157 and I64 exit 9 is 48.99 a night, Phone number is 618-397-8867.  For you, TIm, I think you would be comming down 64 and you would exit at 157 which is before you ever get to Mo. let alone downtown St. Louis.  The lake is actually in ILL.  IF you email me, I will give you instructions.  Mark and Peter, I have your entries already, and they are locked in.  Russ, I dont have your entry yet but waiting.  Thanks, guys, Ken
98200[/snapback]

Ken,

My entries will be sent later this week or early next. B-Mod tunnel and B-mono and any other B tunnel class that might come up :D

If your entry gets here by the 7th, You will get a free T shirt with our logo. SO send asap, Russ. We are trying to give away as many as we can, But the T shirt guy said we have to have the order in that monday. So Far, we have 61 boats, Shaping up be a good race. Ken

Ken Hildreth said:
If your entry gets here by the 7th, You will get a free T shirt with our logo.  SO send asap, Russ.  We are trying to give away as many as we can, But the T shirt guy said we have to have the order in that monday.  So Far, we have 61 boats, Shaping up be a good race. Ken
98416[/snapback]

Just 61 boats i guess you and Dean have not added your entries hope lotsa up north guys come down.........Mikey<the guy with the PINK boat

Your right, part of the club including me has not entered yet. We are waiting to see what needs to be filled and If I can help on it. Phil Thomas hasnt entered yet either. will have to give him a nudge. hehe. Ken

Ken Hildreth said:
If your entry gets here by the 7th, You will get a free T shirt with our logo.  SO send asap, Russ.  We are trying to give away as many as we can, But the T shirt guy said we have to have the order in that monday.  So Far, we have 61 boats, Shaping up be a good race. Ken
98416[/snapback]

Hi Ken,

Entries are in the mail. See you in two weeks!

Rw

Is there a dead line i would like to race on sunday but im on call trying to get it off have a gas sport hydro do you run it it open hydro or is there a separate class for them?

Right now, the only thing entered in open gas hydro is sport gas boats. I should change the name. haha, didnt expect that. are club does have 3 or 4 gas sport hydros in it, though Ken

St. Louis Race is shaping up with 100 boats, Should be a real shootout in alot of classes. I am not sure but I think there are 15 B monos, 10 sport 40s, and I am not sure what other classes are growning good but iwll say as soon as I get home and look. you can enter till wednesday. Ken

Back