SS CUSTOM FUEL TANKS world record tanks Martin truex 135.3 MPH

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I will call tonight
john,you can tell he's from NY,he can't spell Sumter
default_tongue.png
Richie is one of my very old,long time boating buddies! PS,thanks a bunch for the new tank and the delivery!!!.

John looking for a tank for the JAE 21GT and I gathered you may know what I need? PM me if you like just don't particularly want to cut the boat up to fit it in. Any suggestions? Thanks for the help Bradley Ward

I have 3 tanks for sale that I made wrong and I need to sell them Al three are for a roadrunner the 1st set is for a twin the measurements

5 3/4 long 2 1/2 X 2 1/8 X 3 1/4 wide they are a 1/16 of a inch to wide

I will take a 100.00 for both I have a 2nd tank it is 5 3/4 long 2 1/2 X 2 1/8 X 3 1/16 wide this tank did not fit because of the person measurements iam not sure what roadrunner it was I will take 50.00 for it thanks for your time peace out
Is this tank still for sale? Would it work for a gas boat? Thanks.

Ordered tanks for a twin RR from John last week and received them today perfect fit. Mirror looking stainless tanks with stainless tubing. I am a happy customer.

Now 50 shipped
I am going to be building custom aluminum 1 gal fuel cans they will have in & out fuel outlets they will be out of smooth aluminum or shinny tread Brite tool box aluminum they will be made to order if you want one let me know if you want a bigger one just tell me what you want it has a anodized fuel capThey will be 100.00 for all sizes thanks

View attachment 96627

View attachment 96628

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah not sure what the postage would be but thanks they will look even better I just threw this one together they will be built out tread Brite and have fuel lines for fuel pumps in & out any questions just ask thanks

How will the pickup tubes be for the fuel for the inside the can will they be on the lid or on the can and can they be changed if need be

They will be behind the handle and yes they can be changed there will be a stainless steel tube going to the bottom and a place to insert filler tube in the top that you fuel boat with I will have the finished one on there this week some time I just threw this one together to let everyone to see what I was doing any questions just call 803 464 4230 thanks

are your cans going to be for gas or Nitro fuel thank you Mark

They will be gas or nitro I am going to build another fuel cell Sunday out of tread Brite it will have the fuel fittings for your fuel pumps there will be a outlet and a vent tube to put your fueler tube in the ones out of the tread Brite will really be awesome looking if any one wants a bigger size just let me know what you want I can build it with out the fuel ports and use just for storage thank

That is TRICK John. The Gallon size could be shipped to Australia 1st class for about $30. 7-10 days.

Latest posts

Back