• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SPP TD 21 Muffled Pipe

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

J_Moore

For sale Carbon Fibre Spp TD 21 Muffled pipe. Used but looks extremly new. Just another pipe i will not have time to try.

$75 shipped or best offer plus shipping.

Email for pics at [email protected]

Thanks

Jeff

PM me your mailing info and i'll get a total for you ASAP

Jeff

Last edited by a moderator:
Jeff,

That is a very good pipe you may want to hold onto that one.

I have a few of them and like them very much.

Thanks,

Mark Sholund

Thanks Mark

I have heard that from two other people as well but i guess i just like what i have now and not much of a tester. Lazy like that. Who know. Maybe i'll just give it a bit and if there is no interest i will try it out in the spring. Thanks for the reassurance.

Jeff

If it will work with a Novirossi T21-5M in a B Mono I will give you $50 for it. How do you want payment.

Joe it will (work) on your nova rossi motor just as any pipe will work. Not sure what you are looking for or expecting from it. It is 21 size pipe. Many have used them and liked them but i have not actually tryed it yet. So yes i'll take $50 for the pipe plus shipping just need an address to ship to to get you a total.Payment will be by paypal

Thanks

Jeff

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry Joe Forgot to tell you it is the Thankgiving weekend here is Canada(prays the Lord)and i won't beable to get you a shipping price till Tuesday. Hope that is ok.

Jeff

Good point, winter may never happen this year. I did run my gas whip at the pond Friday and sailed my RC sailboat most of the day Saturday. But I'm not ready to change pipes on my B mono until next season.

Back