Sport Hydro Plans

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brian MAhoney

Thinking of trying my hand at some wood working and was wondering what plans are available and at what cost.

So far I am aware of Brian Blazers Sport 40 plans @ $30 and his Gas Sport Hydro (sorry not familiar with the US classes) at 40$.

Any other options out there for sport 20 or sport 40.

Brian Mahoney

PS anyone know how I can fix the capitalisation on my name as posted to the left?

Roger's plans are all 1/8 scale. You can always shrink them down to the size you need. You can order plans for the Dave Frank SP 40 at http://www.geocities.com/dfrp2000/index.html This is the boat I took fourth at 98 NAMBA nats with. Yu could probably build the 12 cell sport boat for a SP 20 if you beef it up a bit.

Mike

Roger has great plans for almost all 1/8 Scale Boats.

The first boat I scratch build was the D&F (Dunlap Frank) sport40.

Then there are my plans and kits for both sport hydro and sport40....soon to start designing a sport20.

I am not sure if there are any more.

Guys who haven't built a boat from scratch are really missing out. Try it, you will learn sooo much!

Brian

Brian

Are your sport 40 plans available yet?

Would be interested on the sport 20 plans as well when you have them.

Don't think I am ready for a 1/8 th scale just yet, though Rogers plans look good, am just finishing off an enlarged Wildthing mono. With some practice my building skills may approach average.

doesn't look like too many sport 20 plans out there.. how about wood kits?

"PS anyone know how I can fix the capitalisation on my name as posted to the left?"

Shoot an e-mail to Tom & he can fix you right up. He has to make the change as far as I know.... B)

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back