sport and scale hydro video

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

P THOMAS

Supporting Member
Vendor
I have made a copy of the 8mm tape of some of the racing action of the 2004 Intenats. most of it is sport 40 and scale heat racing, some F hydro heats.

The sport 40 and scale hydro oval and straight away time trial action, shot from the drivers stand, pit stops were interesting, drivers trying to find a better setup to better their times.

Then a bit of the GOCart night Looked like Aussies versus the good ole boys, hear the banging and crashing!

last was the Special classes racing. Several heats of the big Twins racing, sport 20 heat and a gas cat heat.

This tape is 4 hours long but i made a time log so you can skip to something that interests you.

I can make a copy of this tape for the cost of postage and a tape how about $4 for postage how about $2 for the tape $6 total.

You can catch me at a race too let me know to bring one along.

I dont want to spend the rest of the summer copying tape so how about one to a group or a club to pass around.

email me [email protected] or use paypal if you want to.

Phil Thomas

1175 W Marietta

Decatur, IL 62522

217 429 6444

Hey Phil,

Are going to the Indy Masters? If so, please bring a copy for me.

If not, I'll mail you a check.

I'll make sure the gang from Evansville gets copies.

Thanks

My Gypsy said:
Hey Phil,
Are going to the Indy Masters? If so, please bring a copy for me.

If not, I'll mail you a check.

I'll make sure the gang from Evansville gets copies.

Thanks
Yes ill be there in Indy. ill bring some copys. you will see the My Gypsy in action.

okay Phil

Get me a copy ready too. Looks like I am going to Indy also as Harry has teased me enough that you and me may have to go twin racing at indy. If you dont make me a copy I am comming over for 4 hours and taking over the TV. I know Linda would want that. haha. Ken

Hi Phil: Yes I would like a copy also. Would like to show the Florida guys what we were doing up there in Tennessee. Perry

Back