• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sport 45 pix

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mike Byer

I had mentioned this in Mikey's post about the AC sport boat, and several guys showed interest and I said would post some pix. I bought the boat new but unfinished from another boater, painted and finished it, ran it a little to test and raced it 1 weekend. 3 channel radiobox, carbon rudder rod, others are ss, Tidewater fuel valve and 12oz./2oz. tank setup. Picco engine was new for this boat, pipe is new and never run, I have others Irwin or Macs if you prefer. Prop is an x450 new from Mark Sholund, with an Octura needle strut. Dick Tyndall turn fin, pcm Futaba radio. also included is a turbine style cowl that is new and not cut. You can see the race rash that has been repaired but not repainted on the cowl and a paint scrape on the left rear, no other damage.

I want to sell it as a complete tun key package, I won't split it up. 800 complete as shown, shipped free in the lower 48 only. Sorry but I'll only ship to the lower 48.

Contact me in this post if you are interested.spt 40 pix

thanks

Mike Byer

Back