Sport 40's

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine is in process as well: Whip sport 40

one pic:

med_gallery_4990_615_281105.jpg

Work in progress for me too Not sure on power yet ?I started this last winter and never got it done.This year I will complete and run it...The hatch is a modified turbine and the hardware is speedmaster.Engine lowered and tunnel mods built in during remodel...No cunards going back on..Font radio bos and side tank and hopper or to side tanks..

Terry

Work in progress for me too Not sure on power yet ?I started this last winter and never got it done.This year I will complete and run it...The hatch is a modified turbine and the hardware is speedmaster.Engine lowered and tunnel mods built in during remodel...No cunards going back on..Font radio bos and side tank and hopper or to side tanks..
Terry
Man, you got that boat lookin GOOD! Perry's old boat right? Gotta tell ya that despite some negative comments about the state of nitro boating there sure are alot of nitro boats bein' built....and thats a GOOD thing! Bill

Here is mine, bought it off here shes a work in progress to say the least lol

100_1216.jpg

Terry
Man, you got that boat lookin GOOD! Perry's old boat right? Gotta tell ya that despite some negative comments about the state of nitro boating there sure are alot of nitro boats bein' built....and thats a GOOD thing! Bill
I got 3 going on, sport 20/40 and a new 1/8th

Terry
I got 3 going on, sport 20/40 and a new 1/8th
Bass Pro headed to a new home soon I need to get another going hERE IS MY #8 BUD

Last edited by a moderator:
I started around 5 years ago with a .15 nitro hammer (and i will have to admit i did not know anything about Nitro or that gas boats were as much fun as they are)and not to get side tracked I just want to say.I have gas boats and nitro and just bought a 20 rigger and i like them both equal and there are pro's and cons to both but really love this hobby and it would be a shame if the price of Nitro drives people away.

I Currently have lightened the fleet and am down to 4 nitro and 2 gas and they all have a specific purpose.

Bill thanks for the kind comments I think I have done more work on it since that piture actually.Yes it is Perry's old boat.

It will be ready before the ice goes out.

Send me a pm with you e- mail .I lost a lot of mine when My PC crashed and have been slowly getting them back.

I got a few ?? for ya.

Terry

Here's mine.....Hey Terry, if I had the time & money id be building a gas thunderboat right now! If i had the money id own a UL-1 electric......i dont care what its powered by if it goes fast on the water, I LOVE IT!....PMed ya! Bill

Last edited by a moderator:
Here's what I have so far Roy,

This is a Dumas Eagle Sport 40 wood kit. It has a few more details that need to be finished, but it's close to done now.

The shape of the boat is all stock.

Here you go! First boat I completed after an absence from the sport. B)

Dave

Hey Tom, hope you get it soon. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Back