sport 40

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mt. gay rum

Building a sport 40 for my son(HAHA) its a phil thomas stealth with the new cmb 45 H w/cmb pipe my question is what pipe length is a good starting point...

Flascaleboater (rick) was kind enough to give me his ideas!!!! ;) Just wanted to pick the mind of you pros....

Last edited by a moderator:
mike

What lake does your club run on. i would like to come over one sunday. is it markham park or some where else? Thanks

John we run either in Homestead or a the Ram Club in Miami(look into dist 3 web page and get directions... just north of the airport....

i was thinking about the 21st of this month but that is the orlando race. so it looks like the 28th. also i have a sport 40 with a mac 45 the pipe is 9.25 inches to the weld. 60% fuel john otto.

Building a sport 40 for my son(HAHA) its a phil thomas stealth with the new cmb 45 H w/cmb pipe my question is what pipe length is a good starting point...
Flascaleboater (rick) was kind enough to give me his ideas!!!! ;) Just wanted to pick the mind of you pros....
Hi Mike,

Which CMB pipe are you referring to, as they make/made several different pipes.

Josh

Just wanted to pick the mind of you pros....

What am I? Just a friggin amature??

either in Homestead or a the Ram Club in Miami

Don't forget our new, premier test lake, with the fastest retrieve boat in the district????

Mike, you are really letting me down

You know who

:blink: was that a peep I heard??
Mike the pipe of choice around here is the CMD parobolic, 10 1/2 to start then shorten till it rocks. We drill the stinger and it stays below the d/b. If you like leave it at 10 1/2 and drill the stinger a size at a time.....Mikey

easy my friend...whos boat did i steal to hopefully copy and compete against ....just like to see other peoples ideas..... ;)

Boy, you don't hear from this guy in months, and the best he can come with is "was that a peep I heard??"

go back to bed, and play with something other than yourself!!

You signature mow shows the "OLY"??? is it done, up and running??

I would say not, since your running Pop' Miss Tri Cities Mark & Pak in Orlando.

looks like I'm going to have to find a different paint job for that boat, 3 in the district is too many!

Oh Hey Mark, see ya Saturday night in Orlando.

Mike, you know I'm just pokin at ya, did you do any work on it today?

Rick

I can see my buddy is cranky these days!! He needs to grab that 17 year old project boat and hit the nearest lake and quit hatin' on the "OLY". You will have plenty of time to hate it when you run against it!! :p

Mark U-76

hey mark,dont count your eggs before they hatch BOY! YOU WILL HAVE YOU HANDS FULL with that 17 yr old project.

I'm sure that the boat will be a runner. I'm sure Rick was like a mad scientist working on that thing!! Mike, did you help on that project?

Back