• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sport 40 ...

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

6cuda6

For sale, one Peterson sport 40 hydro...comes with motor mount/ turn fine/rudder assembly and fuel tank....300 plus shipping [ no motor...set up for CMB]

Boat is in great shape, will need paint touch up or repaint were rear of spondon was repaired [prof. repair by previous owner]....unfortunetly my upcoming knee surgery has ended my racing season this year before it even started...don't really want to sell it but can't justify leaving it on the bench....

Pics can be arranged for those interested...email me at [email protected] thanks, Dean

Will try to have pics up tomorrow......This boats gotta go in the next few days as i won't be able to ship it after the 30th!!! [won't be able to walk...]

Shameless bump!!! It's gotta go guy's!!! Someone needs a Peterson sport 40 with stealth cowl in there collection!!!!

Back