Sport 40 engines

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

musk-rat

Hello,

I have been searching the forum, but have not find what I have been looking for. What are some good engines for the Sport 40 class? Is the OS .46 legal for the IMPBA class?

Thanks,

Tim

Hello,

I have been searching the forum, but have not find what I have been looking for. What are some good engines for the Sport 40 class? Is the OS .46 legal for the IMPBA class?

Thanks,

Tim
The IMPBA D Class is from 0.301 thru 0.458 which is the 7.5 CC Class and the OS .46 VXM is 0.455 or 7.45. So yes it is legal in Sport 40.

I am hearing that the A/A 45 is a great motor so look into that as well if your budget allows. Al Hobbs is the man to see for the A/A and he is on IW.

Hello,

Thanks,

Tim
Tim, At our club we run Mac, Cmb hr & rs but the new AA and CMB Vac should be great also. Scroll down the sport and scale forum to see a video of Robs spt 40 with the AA motor. Parts from the AA motors will interchange with the Mac motors-Al Hobbs is the MAN!

Glenn

Put a redhead CMB hr in it, and a AB45 parabolic pipe set at 9 3/4 in, and a x648 2blade prop, 50% nitro Technology fuel,and HOLD ON.....................

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello,

Thanks,

Tim
Tim, At our club we run Mac, Cmb hr & rs but the new AA and CMB Vac should be great also. Scroll down the sport and scale forum to see a video of Robs spt 40 with the AA motor. Parts from the AA motors will interchange with the Mac motors-Al Hobbs is the MAN!

Glenn
Al Hobbs is gonna be the guy responsible for keepin ol MAC motors ALIVE& runnin...as a Mac 45 owner, i VERY MUCH appreciate it Al! If i ever destroy my 45 Mac, i will be callin Al! :)

Hello,

Thanks,

Tim

Glenn
Al Hobbs is gonna be the guy responsible for keepin ol MAC motors ALIVE& runnin...as a Mac 45 owner, i VERY MUCH appreciate it Al! If i ever destroy my 45 Mac, i will be callin Al! :)
You won't .

Latest posts

Back